Lewis Nixon

VE-day.
That was the day that changed absolutely everything for you, and for everyone else. It marked the day towards the end of the war, the war that they had all been training and fighting for almost three years now.
Three hard long painful year. As you thought about it, it made you realise you wouldn't change any of it for the world, you wouldn't change that fact that you had suffered so much, because in that suffer you had your men, your brothers. Easy company was your second family, you were happy that everyone was going to get home safely, and be with there loved ones. For you Though it was going to be like that , you didn't have anyone left, no family and no boyfriend, they are all gone.
Your family died in an accident and your boyfriend died out in the war somewhere in the Pacific. You had gotten over it, a little.

You were sat up in the eagles nest with Lewis, Ron and Harry. All three were drinking to celebrate, you on the other hand were leaning on the massive balcony looking over the scenery in front of you. The three officers were talking about what they were going to do when they got home, but they also kept an eye on you, all three of them knew what was going on in your life, they were your three closest friends, you told them everything.

"Hey you alright lovely?" You looked up to see Ron leaning against the balcony just like you, he lit a cigarette and looked at you. He smiled at you and you returned it.
"Yeah I'm ok Ron" he scoffed a little.
"Come on Nina I know that's not true" you sighed and looked at him, he was watching you closely.
"I just don't have anything back home Ron, where am I meant to go after this?" You asked as you could feel tears prickle up in your eyes. He sighed and pulled you into his side so he could hug you.
"Hey don't worry about it alright? You have us three, you can always come home with me if you want, find your feet and start over?" He asked as he pulled away a little to look down at you.
You looked up at him. "Really? You'd do that for me?" He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Nina your like a little sister to me, of course I would do that for you" you hugged him even tighter.
"Hey you two" you both pulled away to see Lewis standing there with a small smile, you looked over his shoulder to see Harry crashed on the fold out beach seat. You chuckled and looked back up at Lewis.
"Hey" you said as you moved to the side a little.
"I'm gonna go get another drink, Lewis?" Ron asked and Lewis shock his head no, Ron walked off but turned around and winked at you, you looked confused.
"You okay Nina? You look a little upset" you nodded at Lew and looked back out to the scenery.
Lewis watched you from behind and sighed to himself.
He had been falling in love with you since day one. He knew it as well, he tried to hide it but he couldn't. Now that the war was over he wanted to make his move. He just didn't know when.

"Hey Nina" you hummed in response and he stepped closer, he was behind you now and he put his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder, you chuckled and looked to the side to see Lewis with a smile on his face, he moved closer to you so your back was pressed against his chest, he felt you stiffen a little but he rubbed your sides to listen you up.
You had never been this close and intimate with Lewis before, well apart from hugging each other, but this was different. He was pressed up against you, you could feel literally everything, I mean you weren't complaining, it just felt weird to start with.
As you looked back out in front of you, you felt lips against your check, it was Lewis. You looked to the side and looked into his eyes. His eyes made you weak at the knees every time you looked into them.
"What lew?" You whispered as you could sense him thinking.
Before you knew it his lips were against yours, you gasped at first but then you soon melted into the kiss. He turned you around so you were now facing him and pushed you up against the balcony wall, he stood in between your legs, his hands resting on your waist. As you pulled away for air he put you down, you could feel your checks going red.
"Happy VE-day Nina" you looked up at Lewis and smiled. You jumped and he court you, his hands resting under your ass, you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Happy VE-da Lew" and with that you kissed him, he groaned into the kiss and pulled you even closer if that was even possible.
"Fucking finally" you both pulled away to see Ron leaning against the door frame with a grin on his face, he knew Lewis liked you, he was the one who told Lewis to make a move or he would regret not doing it.
Lewis put you down and you blushed like made.
"It's okay Nina, I've known about this little crush for awhile now" you chuckled and looked up at Lewis who was now blushing.
He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his side, you wrapped your arms around his back and hugged his side.
You couldn't wait to go home now, you knew you would follow Lewis home, you always had a feeling, even when you first joined you knew there was something about Lewis Nixon that just made you feel safe and made you extremely happy.

After the war you did go home with Lewis, you ended up dating and then got married three years later.
It was the happiest times of your life, you were never going to forget them that's for sure