Joe Liebgott

Not really a massive fan of this one but it's up just for you guys 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sitting inside Easy's barracks you watched as Joe cut some of the men's hair for them.
Taking your hair out of its bun you ran your hands through it, it was definitely getting longer then it should be. You hadn't had it cut since leaving to join the paratroopers.
As you sat on your bed you brushed your hair out, it came down to your breast, it was most definitely in need of a cut.
"Hey Joe"you yelled out and he turned slightly while cutting chucks hair for him.
"What's up" he asked and then looked at you when you didn't answer right away.
"Would you cut my hair?" You asked. He didn't answer so you looked his way and saw him thinking.
"You'd trust me cutting your hair?" He asked after a couple of seconds.
"Well yeah, not like I have anyone else to do it for me" he nodded.
"Alright yeah I'll cut it for you" smiling at him he went back to doing chucks hair.
"Thank you" you told him and he hummed in response.

Once Joe had finished with chucks hair he walked over and sat on your bed.
"So how short am I cutting it?" He asked while running his fingers through it.
"Well I was thinking to just above my shoulders? That way I can still put it up but it's not in the way" you saw a smile form on his face.
"What?" You asked and he shock his head.
"Well you don't have to do this but I think you'd look pretty with a fringe" you thought about it, you hadn't had a fringe before, you had always wanted one though. Joe could see you thinking and then you nodded.
"Sure why not" smiling Joe took your hand and got you to sit down in a chair.
Bill and George took seats around you to watch and you rolled your eyes.
"What are you two doing?" You asked while Joe combed through your hair.
"Watching what does it look like" Bill stated, rolling your eyes you felt Joe start cutting and then he stopped.
"Is here okay?" He asked while you looked out the corner of your eye at where his hand was.
"Yeah that's good" he hummed and carried on.
As Joe worked away at your hair you hummed a song to yourself, Joe walked around so he was in front of you and bent down to your eye level.
You smiled and chuckled.
"Personal bubble Lieb" looking into your eyes he grinned while pulling some of our hair down the side of the face to make sure he had got the length right on both sides.
Once he had finished that he made fast work on cutting you a fringe.
"Have you done this before?" You ask as you see him concentrating.
"Once on my sister yeah" you hear Bill chuckle and you glared at him over joes shoulder.
"Fuck off bill" you whispered and he put his hands up in defence.
"Hey I'm sure lover boy here will fix you up real good" raising an eyebrow you looked up at Joe who had his eyes closed and you saw him sigh through his mouth.
Looking from Bill back to Joe you were confused.
"I'm sorry- what?" You asked. Joe didn't look at you but Carried on cutting your hair.
"Joe?" You questioned but he still couldn't look at you.
"It's nothing sweetheart" he replied after a couple of seconds of silence.
You didn't say anything after that. Worried you would piss Joe off if you kept asking questions.
After awhile Bill had fallen asleep on his bed and George had picked up a book to read, Joe and You both stayed quiet until he told you he had finished.
Handing you a mirror you looked at your reflection and gasped. Turning around to see Joe you jumped up off your chair and hugged him.
"Joe it's amazing I love it thank you!" Pulling away you kissed his check. You didn't see but the poor boy was blushing like a tomato.
You picked the mirror up again and looked into it to see your new hair do. As you looked over your shoulder through the mirror you could see Joe looking at you. Putting the mirror down you turned around and did something you didn't know you were capable of, you pulled joes face down to yours and put your lips on his. Joe groaned as he pulled you closer to his body while running his hands through your newly cut hair. You pulled away to catch your breath and looked up at Joe. He looked down at you with a grin.
"What was that for?" He asked while tucking some hair behind your ear.
"Just always wanted to do that" you whispered, he chuckled and leant down to capture your lips again.
You now understood why Bill Had said 'lover boy'- Joe was in love with you as you were in love with him.
You both definitely proved that you loved each other that night.

(The hair cut you get)