George Luz (Requsted)

Requested by @Maddie15160

For some reason George was never the friendliest with you like he was with everyone else and you never knew why.
You on the other hand always found him to be really charming and handsome but you only saw his charming side when he wasn't around you. He got really cold around you and never really wanted to talk to you either.
You slowly just came to expect it.

George on the other hand had his reasons for being cold towards you.
He has been in love with you since Toccoa and just never knew how to tell you.
That's right George Luz the joker didn't know how to tell you how he felt towards you.
The guys gave him shit for it when you weren't around.
"George if you keep acting cold towards Maddie she won't ever want to talk to you" George looked up at Malarkey and nodded. He knew it as well but just never did anything about it.
It's been two years now and George still hasn't told you his feeling towards you.

It was December 24th 1944 and everyone was sat in Foxholes I'm freezing snow in Bastogne. Least to say everyone hated Christmas of 1944.
Because you were a medic you didn't really have a foxhole so you just floated around and was always sitting next to someone.
Tonight you again didn't have a foxhole and the only one that seemed to be available was with George. You didn't actually mind sharing one with him, you just wished he's talk to you normally.
"George can I Uh share your foxhole tonight please? I don't have one". George looked at you and didn't say anything. He was frozen and he didn't know what to say. You took it as a no a decided to go find somewhere else. As you turned around George grabbed your hand.
"Uh yea Maddie you can share with me" you raised an eyebrow and he just moved over for you to sit down.
You jumped into the hole and sat on the frozen dirt.
You both sat there in silence. You didn't have a blanket like George so you wrapped your coat around your chest with your arms hugging your body to try stay warm. You were freezing and George could see that.
You closed your eyes a bit and then heard George moving. You opened your eyes and George had moved closer to you.
"Come here Maddie you are freezing you'll turn into a ice block" you smiled at him and he smiled back at you. It was the first time he had smiled at you in two years.
You moved over to George and he wrapped his arm around you and you put your head in his chest and you could feel the warmth from his body right away.
George pulled the blanket over you both and he was happy to have you there next to him. Looking down at you he knew he needed to tell you how he felt.
George was deep in thought until you said his name.
"George why do you hate me?"
He looked down at you and you had your eyes closed still feasting your head on his chest.
"I don't hate you Maddie"
"Well why do you always act so cold towards me and always avoided me?" George sighed and you sat up so you could look at him.
"The truth is Maddie I've been in love with you since Toccoa and I thought it was stupid to fall in love while a war was going on... I tried to fall out of love but I couldn't. I'm still in love with you to this day and I'm sorry for the way I've acted towards you"
You were shocked to say the least.
"You love me?" You asked.
"Is that all you took out of that Maddie?"
You laughed and then covered your mouth and George laughed at you. He looked down at his hands and then back up at you.
"George I'm in love with you as well" George didn't believe what you were saying.
"Sorry come again?"
"I love you as well George"
"Even after what I've done to you?" He asked. And you just nodded at him.
George didn't say anything but put his hand on your check and pulled you closer and leaned in and kissed you ever so softly, you put your arms around his neck and kissed him back. You could feel George smile into the kiss and it made you pull away and chuckle at him. You looked down and he lifted your chin up and kissed your lips again and then pulled you in for a hug.
"Merry Christmas Maddie" You smiled at looked up at at him.
"Merry Christmas George"
And that's how Christmas of 1944 went until you herd the call for a medic and you had to jump out of George's arms and he watched you run off while shelling were going off. He knew he did the right thing by telling you

 He knew he did the right thing by telling you