Chuck Grant

Being back in your home country was amazing to say the least, The boys of easy were excited to be in England, you had told them all loads of story's from your childhood but also about the country itself.
You were all sat in a pub having some beers. You were sat next to Chuck and Bill.
You and Chuck had gotten really close over the year in Georgia and he asked you to be his girlfriend before leaving America. You of course said yes and now you were both joined at the hip.
Of course there was still things he didn't know about you and things you didn't know about him but you both were willing to tell each other things at your own time. The biggest thing you were scared of was someone taking Chuck from you, you've had it done before with your last boyfriend and it was something that scared you.
You knew of course that Chuck was handsome,funny,smart and overall just a really amazing guy, any girl would kill for someone like him.
"You alright honey?" You looked to your left to see Chuck looking at you, his hand on your thigh.
"Yeah I'm fine" you smiled at him and he smiled back.
Out the corner of your eye you saw someone you wish to never see again.
"Fuck me" you whispered and Chuck looked at you again with a raised eyebrow.
"Fuck sorry, not like that" he chuckled and looked over to where your eyes were looking.
"You know her?" He asked, the table had started listening in on your conversation, you didn't really mind.
"Unfortunately so Chuck, she is someone I would not hesitate to punch over" Bill laughed and patted your back, you had a small grin on your face. Before anyone could ask anything else you heard her voice.
"Oh my god Grace! Grace Jackson is that really you?" You looked up and saw her in front of the table, the boys all looked from you to her.
You felt chucks thumb draw circles on your thigh under the table, something he did to calm you down.
"Yeah it's me, but I see you haven't changed since school, still taking everyone's boyfriends are you?" You leaned back in your chair and the boys eyes went wide and she went bright red.
"I see your still a bitch then" chucks hand tightened on your thigh and you chuckled. You could see a grin on Bills face next to you.
"Yeah maybe I am still a bitch and at least I'm not a fucking slut, right Lacey" there were snickering coming from some of the guys.
"Well at least I can get a guy, what your still single right?" You looked at Chuck and he looked at Lacey.
"Actually I'm her boyfriend" Laceys eyes went wide and then she grinned.
"Maybe I can take him like I did the last one Grace" you stood up and the guys all shifted in there chairs, Chuck grabbed your hand and pulled you back before you could walk over to her, Bill grabbed your other hand as well.
"She's not worth it Sweetheart" Bill said and you just locked eyes with Lacey.
"Yeah she's really not worth it Bill" you sat down and Chuck put his hand back on your thigh.
You heard Lacey trying to talk to Chuck and you just looked at her. Chuck wasn't paying her any attention at all but it still annoyed you.
"Lacey will you just fuck off okay, go get in someone else's pants" the next thing you knew she thrown her drink over you.
You gasped as did the whole table.
"That's it, Two can play that game" you got up and pushed chucks hands off you and you saw Lacey start backing up but you pushed her before she could leave.
You turned around and grabbed Liebgotts drink and thrown it on her. Bill laughed and then you felt hands wrap around your waist and then you were out the door.

"Hey you okay" Chuck whispered as he turned you around so he could look at you.
"Yeah fucking great" you thrown your hands in the air and turned around to start walking away from Chuck but he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into his chest.
"Wanna tell me what that was all about? Cause I could see how upset it was making you" you sighed and turned in his arms so your looking up into his eyes, his hands rubbed up and down your sides and he had a smile on his face.
"I used to go to school with her, and well my last boyfriend was when I was still at school and Lacey took him away from me, he cheated with her and I just don't want that to happen again and that's why it upset me so much to see her" he wiped the tears that were falling down your face and kissed your forehead before pulling you into his chest.
He rested his chin on your head and rubbed up and down your back.
"Well I'm definitely not leaving you for her if that's what your scared about, Grace Honey you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid my eyes on and your so smart and amazing at making people smile, I love you with everything in me, I'm not going anywhere okay?" You pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"God your perfect Chuck Grant" you whispered and kissed him, he smiled into the kiss and pushed you up against the pub wall, you broke apart when you heard the door of the pub slam shut.
You looked over chucks shoulder to see Lacey.
Chuck saw as well and turned to look at her.
"Before you even try and say anything to my girlfriend just know that she is the most amazing women on this earth, if you ever hurt her again you'll have me to deal with" you pulled the finger at her after Chuck stopped talking. You heard him Chuckle and pull you into his side.
"I actually came out here to apologise to you Grace, I didn't mean to take your boyfriend in high school, I just wanted to be like you, your an amazing person and I know I wasn't nice to you at all, but I can see your really happy with this guy now and yeah. So I'm sorry for being a bitch Grace"
You looked at her in shock and then looked at Chuck, he put his hands up and let you handle the situation.
"Look Lacey I appreciate it but I just- you've hurt me in the past and I just don't need you coming here trying to make me your friend again, if you haven't noticed there is a war going on which I'm apart of and that's what I'm focusing on" she nodded and just turned and walked away.
"Harsh but truthful my darling" Chuck put an arm over your shoulder and kissed your check.
"Thank you Chuck" he raised an eyebrow at you.
"For?" He asked as you both started walking back to the house you were staying in.
"For not leaving me for fucking Lacey" he chuckled and rubbed your arm.
"Never leaving you my girl" you blushed and leant your head on his shoulder. You were content with Chuck and couldn't wait to start a life with him after the war.