Skip

You had just come into Easy company and you knew the guys weren't going to like having a girl in the company.
But you didn't care. You were there to do a job just like they all were.
It had been an hour since you had walked in and nobody had come over to talk to you or anything until one guy did.

"Hey what's your name?" Someone asked. You looked up and saw a guy stood next to your bed with two others behind him.
"Mackenzie and you?" You asked him.
He walked over and sat down on your bed and put his hand out for you to shake which you did.
"You can call me Skip" skip said to you.
You looked over his shoulder and seen two other guys stood there.
"Oh this Malarkey and that's Penkala" skip said pointing to the boys. They gave a little wave and smile at you.
"It's nice time meet you three" you said.
"Say what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this huh?" Malarkey asked and came and sat on the floor next to her bed.
"Well I'm here for the same reason you are. To end this shit hole of war" as you said that the three boys laughed.
"So Mackenzie how old are you then?" Penkala asked. But got a slap from skip
"You don't ask a women how old they are you dick" skip said to Penkala.
You laughed at them
"I'm 23. How about you boys"
"Your 23! Wow never thought you would be older then us" Malarkey said "but I'm 21" he said after
"I'm 22" skip said
"I'm 21" Penkala said and I just gave a small nod and a smile.
You pulled out your smokes and offered the three boys one which they took and thanked her.
"I can see your going to be just fine here Kenzie" skip said and put his arm around her shoulders