Ronald Speirs

Everyone was celebrating the end of the war in a pub is Austria dressed in there class A uniforms looking all smart.
You were sat at a table with Dick talking about what you were going to do after war when you get back home.
"Lacey, Dick evening" you looked up and saw Ron and Lew standing there. You just smiled at them both and they sat down.
You had finished your drink and decided to go get another.
When you left the three boys started talking.
"So Ron now the war is over you going to man up and tell her how you feel or are you going to let her walk off back home to some other guy?" Lew said while looking at Ron.
"Fuck off nix.. I don't even know if she likes me like that" Ron said and he looked at Dick to see a smile on his face.
"What Dick" Ron asked.
"Oh nothing, nothing at all. But I did over hear that she was going to be getting pretty drunk tonight. So you better look out for her" Dick said as you came back with your drink.
Being a women you got to wear a skirt with your uniform and the boys loved it cause it shown off your curves and it hugged your ass.

Later into the evening you were on your way to being pretty drunk when Ron walked up to you where you stood with George and Floyd, who had a hand around you with his hand resting on your hip. Ron saw this and got a little jealous but didn't show it as he came over to you.
"Lac think that's enough don't you?" Ron asked.
"Oh come on Ron lighten up a little will you" you said to him and you went to walk off but you tripped on your own feet and went crashing to the floor. Floyd went to grab you but Ron was already on it.
He helped you back up and picked you up and put you over his shoulder and started walking away as George and Floyd started laughing.
As we walked outside you started tapping his lower back trying to tell him to let you down but he didn't.
"Why do you have to be so goddamn hot Ron?" You asked and he raised his eyebrows even though you couldn't see.
You started to keep talking in your drunken state.
"At least I can say I have a hot friend when I go home right?" You said to him.
"Am I just your friend lac?" Ron asked you to try get out of you if you liked him other then a friend.
"Well yeah but like wish you was more then a friend.. shit I wasn't meant to say that. God your so stupid lac" you said aloud.
Ron just smiled as he put you down and held your arms so you wouldn't fall over again.
"Well Lac I can maybe pull some strings for you" Ron said but you were a little confused. You went to say something but Ron stopped you by putting his lips to yours and his hands rested on your hips. You kissed back and put your arms around his neck and then he pulled you closer while wrapping his arms around you and resting his hands on your ass.
You pulled away and he just smirked. Still keeping his hands on your ass.
"Is that your way of asking me out Speirs?" You asked him.
"Maybe, I want you to be mine Lac. I have for a long time now. I want to marry you one day and have kids with you..-" you didn't let him finish and just pulled him in so you could kiss him again.
He moaned a little into the kiss.
You knew you had feelings for the man but just didn't know how to tell him. But being drunk helped you out a bit.