Ronald Speris

Being prompted to a lieutenant had its privileges around Easy.
Got to have your own bedroom every time we moved out around the place and got your own shower.
But there was also a lot of paper work to be done.
Once Ronald Speirs was promoted to Easy companies new CO and captain he promoted you straight to lieutenant.
You had a soft sport for Captain Speirs but at the same time he did scar the shit out of you sometimes.

After coming to Austria we shouldn't of been losing guys but for some reason people were still dying.
I was out with Grant on a Patrol picking up some privates when chuck came to a stop.
I looked at him and he looked at me.
"Stay here Jules"
I looked out the side of the Jeep and saw two other jeeps pulled over with two bodies laying on the ground and someone else standing over them with a gun in his hand.
I looked over at the private's and they looked nervous as did I.
We couldn't hear what was being said but I had a gut feeling something bad was going to happen.
"Stay here you two" I said to the private's.
I slowly got out and started to walk closer to Chuck.

"Private we have a problem here" I heard chuck say to the Private.
"I only wanted some gas, guess I'll just take there Jeep instead"
"Now hold on there-"

The private pointed his gun at chuck and shot him in the head and he went straight to the ground.
"CHUCK!"
You started running towards him and I heard another shot and then pain in your arm.
That fucker shot you as well.
You didn't even care at that point. You got to chuck and he was shot in the side of head.
The two private's came running over.
"Help me. We need a medic" You told them.

You was driving as fast as You could and when you came into town You came to stop outside CP.
"MEDIC! I NEED A MEDIC NOW" You yelled.
Ron heard you scream for a medic and came running out of the CP with Gene hot on his heals.
You had tears running down your face and blood all over you, Not just your but chucks as well.
"Jules. Jules look at me what happened" You look up to Rons voice and he's holding your face in his hands. You don't say anything and the private's take over and tell the captain what happened.
"A drunk private shot Grant in the head and then shot lieutenant in the arm and went off"
Ron was fucking pissed.
He had been in love with you for awhile now and when he heard that you had been shot as well made it even worse.
You turned to look at chuck and then moved to where Gene was with chuck. Not even caring that you had blood coming out of your arm.
"Jules come on you need a medic to" You heard Ron say.
"NO. I'm not going anywhere unless it's with chuck sir" he knew they both were close friends but he also couldn't have your wound get worse.
"Jules I know he's your friend but I need you safe as well."
"And I said no." You looked up at him and tears were still falling down your face.
"I'm not tell you Jules I'm giving you a goddamn Order. You are staying here to get checked up on. Doc go take him to the hospital." As Ron said that he knew you were going to fight it so he wrapped his arm around your waist but you pushed him off and started running after Gene who had chuck.
Ron ran behind you and wrapped both his arms round you this time and pulled you into his chest while you just cried.
"Come one Jules come with me" you didn't say anything but follow.
It broke Ron to see you like this. He's only seen you like this once and that was awhile ago now.

"Jules look at me... please Jules just look at me." He asked you.
"What do you want Ron? What do you want me to say huh?" You yelled at him.
He was a bit taken back at first but he knew you were hurting.
"Can I at least look at your arm?"
"Sure go for gold like it matters anyway" that hurt him a lot because he loved you so much.

Jules just sat there while Ron fixed her up and they both didn't say anything at all for at least half an hour.
He sat at his desk and watched her. She was laying on her side On a sofa in his office pretending to be asleep. He knew she wasn't sleeping
"Why are you watching me?" Jules asked him.
He didn't know what to say.
"Why do people still keep dying Ron? It hurts so much to see chuck like that" as you said this you sat up and just started crying all over again.
Ron got up and came and sat next to you and pulled you into his lap and hugged you into his chest.

It had been a couple hour after you and chuck got shot and you had fallen asleep in Rons arms and you woke up to nothing but a small light on and the fire going.
Ron wasn't here.
You sat up on the sofa and looked around but it was just you.
You sat looking at the fire for an hour and then the door opened and Ron walked in holding his gun and blood on his hands.
"It's not mine don't worry" he said
He walked over to you and kissed your check.
"Is chuck going to be okay?"
"Yeah he's going to be fine. Has a big road ahead but he's going to be fine Jules" Ron told her.
Just smiled at him and before she knew it she pulled his face into her and kissed him.
He wasn't expecting that at all.
Once she pulled away she mentally slapped herself. She just kissed her CO
Before she could even say anything he pulled her onto his lap so her legs were on either side of him and kissed her.
She put her arms around his neck and he had his hands on her hips rubbing circles into your skin.
You both pulled away from each other and then looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you Jules. Be mine?" Ron asked you.
"I love you too Ron and yes I'll be yours" and that was the start of new beginning for both of them.