Bill

Today was the day. Today was the day your bill was coming home, you had gotten a letter saying he was badly injured in Bastogne and you broke down on your kitchen floor crying, you thought you'd lost the love of your life.
About a week after hearing about the news you got a letter from Bill himself and he had said he would live and will be coming home very soon, he couldn't wait to see you but he also said you may change your mind about being with him after you saw the damage. You shock your head at the thought of him even thinking that.
You hadn't slept much last night as you were so excited to see Bill. You knew he wasn't going to be the same man that first left you three years ago but you new he was still Bill inside.
You decided to dress up for Bill and actually look nice for him. You did your hair up with little butterfly clips on each side of your head. Bill always liked that look on you.
You put on a pink-ish dress on with flowers embroidered onto it with a brown belt round your stomach, and you paired it with some brown ankle boots. Bill hadn't seen any of this as you had changed your style not long after he left, you hoped he was going to like it.
Making yourself a cup of coffee it was 11:30 in the morning and Bill was meant to be arriving at 1:00.
You hadn't done anything with your face and decided to put a little make up on but kept it pretty natural.
Time flown by pretty fast and before you knew it there was a knock at the door and then it opened. You ran down the stairs and stopped half way when you saw Bill stood there, he had crutches under his arms and you could see he was missing a leg, your eyes widened.
Bill could see you looking, he knew it would scar you.
Taking a step down you looked into bills eyes.
You didn't care that he was missing a leg, you were happy he was home and alive at that.
"Oh my god Bill" you whispered as you ran down the rest of the stairs and flung your arms around his neck. One of his hands came around and held your back as you shock in his arms.
"Your home" you felt him nod into your neck as he relished in having you in his arms agains. Pulling back to cupped his face and smiled. He smiled back.
"Hello sweetheart" you laughed and kissed him at full force. He kissed you back with just as much love you had given him.
Pulling away you took bills bag off the floor but he grabbed your arm.
"Honey leave it there it will be heavy" you rolled your eyes and picked it up anyway.
"I'm sure I'll manage Bill" a chuckle could be heard as he followed you down the hall to the lounge, you could hear the sound of his crutches hitting the floor each time he moved.
Bill sat down in a chair as you popped his bag down on the coffee table. Bill finally had a chance to look you over. He was amazed at how beautiful you had gotten, even after all these years you still managed to get more beautiful in his eyes.
"I like the dress honey" you turned to him and looked down at it.
"You do?" He nodded and patted the spot next to him. You took it gladly.
"Of course I do, I like the whole look you have going sweets, you look rather beautiful" you blushed and took his hand, he intwined his fingers with yours and smiled down at your hand in his.
"God I've missed this" you looked up at him, you could see the hurt in his face. Bill never used to show emotions, or not much at least, but now this was a new side you hadn't really gotten to see before. "I've missed you as well Bill" he brought your hand up to his lips and gave it a kiss.
"I know this is going to be hard with me having one leg and all but I don't want to lose you babe, your the only thing that's kept me going through the last three years" Bill stopped and took a deep breath in before looking into your eyes again.
"I just love you so much and I don't want you to be with me if you don't like the idea of me having one leg-" before he could go on you covered his mouth with a hand.
"Bill I'm not with you for your legs, I love you for you and everything about you, missing leg and all. I'll be able to show you off as my hero boyfriend." He chuckled and shock his head.
"So you'll stay?" He asked and you nodded your head while leaning into his side, his arm coming around your shoulders and he pulled you into his side.
"I'm gonna give you my whole dying attention now I'm home" you looked at him and chuckled.
"You'll get sick of it sooner or later sweetheart." He kissed your check.
"No I won't, I've had three years of lost time to catch up on, I'm not gonna get sick of my girl at all" blushing you moved away from Bill and swung your legs Over the sofa and laid your head in his lap, his hands played with your hair and you felt him take out your clips.
"I worked so hard to make those look right and now your taking them out" he chuckled but still continued to take them out one by one.
"Does it annoy you Bill, not having two legs?" His hands stopped and you looked up at him, he looked at you and sighed.
"It's difficult sometimes I give you that, I can never walk on my own or do any of the couple things you like to do, I honestly thought you'd leave me after you saw" you sat up and grabbed his hand.
"Well I'll not gonna leave, not now and not ever. Your my world Bill even with one leg. Your still my Bill" he turned his head to look at you and he smiled before pulling your face in for a kiss, it was nice and general and full of love.
You want to be closer so you moved and straddled his lap and sitting down on it. A groan left his mouth and his hands held onto your hips.
"I completely haven't even thought about sex with one leg, I'm not gonna be able to do much" you shushed him with a kiss.
"You don't have to do anything other then sit there and let me please you for once" a small blush formed on his cheeks and it made you giggle. Bill had never been one to let you please him, he always pleased you, but now you wanted and needed to do this for him.
"Are you sure? Cause I'll definitely like to please you a lot more" you shock your head as you got off him and knelt down on your knees on the floor right in front of him.
"This is about you sweetheart, not me" he gulped and rested his hands on each side of him on the sofa.
Your hands ran up his one leg while the other started to undo his belt and pants.
Once your other hand made it up his thigh you heard a small groan leave bills lips. Smiling you hooked your fingers around his belt loops and started to pull his pants down, he helped you by moving his hips upwards for you.
Bill watched your every move. You hadn't looked at his missing leg once and he appreciated it to no end, he didn't want that to ruin the moment.
Once you had gotten bills boxes off you couldn't help the small moan that left your mouth. Looking up at Bill as you took him in your hand you saw a grin on his face.
"Miss me that much huh?" He whispered and you glared at him. Without answering you wrapped your mouth around him and pushed all the way down till it hit the back of your throat.
A massive sigh came out of bills mouth as he thrown his head back onto the back of the sofa, his hands coming up to hold your hair back for you while you bobbed up and down on him at a rather slow pace.
"Fuck babe" he whispered out as you swelled your tough around him before sucking on him gentle.
As you pushing down on him you felt him hit the back of your throat and you gulped, it sent waves of stimulation all the way up him . His hips bucked up and you did it again.
"Jesus sweetheart where did you learn to do that" pulling off him he groaned and lifted his head to look at you.
"I have friends who talk a lot about there sex life Bill, just picked up some tips" he smirked and leant forward and grabbed you.
"Well by god are they some good tips then" you giggled as he pulled you onto his lap and smashed his lips to yours.
Pulling away you felt bills hands run up your legs and under your skirt, once they got to your underwear he stopped and pulled his hands away.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Nothing, I just don't want to do this here" you got off Bill and helped him up, he grabbed ahold of your hand and you helped him to your guys room.

Once Bill had you on the bed he didn't waste a moment in showing you just how much he'd missed you.

(Done below is the Dress,shoes, hair style and make up look)