Floyd Talbert

It was a Sunday and easy had a day off after training 6 days a week. They all loved having Sunday's off. They got to do what ever they wanted.
There was a lake about 20 minutes walk just outside of the cane and a group of you had decided to go and take a swim as it was so hot outside.
They group consist of you, Floyd, chuck, shifty, George, Johnny, skip and Skinny and two officers decided to tag long who were Lieutenant Nixon and lieutenant Speirs.
You guys had started your walk and got there in no time.
Normally you would go swimming in shorts and a top but you got given a very nice swimsuit when out shopping one weekend so you decided to wear that instead. The one thing that you had forgotten was that noun of the boys had seen your cuts, scars or burns on your body. Sure they had seen your legs and arms but there wasn't any scars there.
You had scars, cuts and burns on your sides and up your stomach and your thighs. Nobody had seen them and nobody knew about them. You didn't really want to share how you got them but if people asked and you were close you'd tell them.

"Come on boys, and lady" Skinny shouted as he made a run for the water already in his swim shorts.
You smiled and put your stuff down. Nixon and Speirs put their stuff down by yours as well. You three got along really well being the lieutenants if the company apart from Dick.
Not even they knew about your past.

"Come on Lilly hurry up" Floyd waved you over.
"I'm coming hold on will you" you said while taking your top off and then your shorts.
You didn't know but everyone was looking at you. And then your face fall.
Fuck your scars...
You looked at the boys and some had worried faces and some looked just confused.
You looked at Nix and Speirs and they as well had shocked and worried faces.
"Uhhh Lilly what's uhh.. what's on your stomach?" You looked at chuck as he looked you over.
Floyd slapped chucks arm.
"Alright everyone you've had your look not get in the water" Floyd started walking over to you.
"You alright Lilly. You have gone really pale. Do you want to sit down?" Floyd asked while wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
Nix and Ron stayed next to you. They wanted to know how you got those scars.
You looked at all three of them as you sat down on your towel.
"You want to know don't you? How I got these?" You said while pointing to the burns and scars.
They all looked at each but nodded.
You took a breath in and then let it out.
You looked at the floor before saying anything. The three boys had sat down as well.
"Well uh when I was 16 I dated this guy who my father had set me up with. He was 22.. not really what I had in mind for guy but yeah.. anyway uh when he drank he got really hands on if you know what I mean.
He used to cut me with knifes and then laugh about it. He would burn me with cigarette ends and even tried to light me with a flame one time.." at this point you had looked up and saw Ron had a hand over his mouth as did Floyd and Nix was looked down at his hands. "He uh did that for about 3 years.. worst time of my life. It's why I don't drink and I don't smoke cause it just brings back memories of it all."
As you finished you was pulled into a hug by Floyd and he didn't let you go for awhile.
You didn't know but Floyd really liked you and when he heard what some other guy had done to you he was angry and upset at the fact a guy could and did those things to you.
"Fuck Lilly I'm so sorry. That's know way you or any women should be treated." Nix said and patted your back and have you a hug as well after Floyd let you go.
"It's uh it's ok guys.. nothing could of changed it.. I was bound to marry that piece of shit.. but I said no and left and here I am" you said while picking at grass.
"Well you are an amazing women Lilly. You are smart, gorgeous, and most of all fucking strong and nobody can take that away from you. Nix said and you smiled at him.
"Ron you okay?" You asked.. he hadn't said a word.
He looked at you and just pulled you into him and just hugged you.
"If I ever find that piece of shit I'll kill him" he said in your ear.
Ron was like your older brother. Looked out for you and loved you like a little sister. And he was amazing at giving hugs.
After awhile the two lieutenants left you and Floyd alone.
"They are ugly aren't they.. I hate them. I hate my body" you told Floyd. He looked at you and shock his head.
"Don't day that Lilly. I love your body. And those scars and burns just proves how strong and amazing you really are." He said while holding your hand in his.
You scoffed at him and he looked at you.
"Oh yeah well tell that you all the guys that won't date me then please cause every time a guy sees these they run" you said just above a whisper but he heard you.
"Hey look at me. You are fucking beautiful regards of what's on your body okay? If guys can't except that then they don't deserve you. I couldn't care less about those scars Lilly. Because s the end of the day you are still you and that's all that matters" you were lost for worlds.. you didn't know Floyd had a soft side like that.