Joe Toye

Tonight was the night you finally got to dress up and actually look like a women. Most of easy were in Paris as everyone had a week off to do what ever they wanted. You had followed a hand full of easy men to pairs to have some fun.
You had tagged along with Chuck, Liebgott, Bill, Floyd, George and Joe Toye. These men were probably the ones you were most closest to in the company.
Joe though you had developed feelings for, you didn't know what it was about him but his dark brown eyes made your belly turn and his sexy husky voice made you weak at the knees. You just knew you liked Joe very much.
Tonight everyone had decided to go out and have some fun so you brought a dress and you knew you were going to break some hearts tonight with it, the only heart you cared about though was joe's.

"Harriet come on we'll be late!" Lieb yelled through the door, you put your heels on and opened the door, all eyes turned and mouths dropped open.
"Alright I'm ready, close your mouths gentlemen please" you smirked as you shut the door and walked past all of them. Floyd gave a low whistle and walked after you as did George and chuck. The sound of your heels travelling all the way back to Bill and both joes who stood there like a deer in headlights.
"Fuck me joe you better make a move on her or I'm gonna" Joe glared at Liebgott as he jogged off to catch up with you and the others. Bill patted joes shoulder.
"I'm afraid old lieb is right Joe" Joe didn't say anything other then walk off with Bill behind him.
He couldn't believe his eyes, you were absolutely breath taking in your red dress, red definitely suited you, he reminded himself to tell you that.

Once you all got to a pub you all took your seats and ordered some drinks, it was nice to actually relax a little, even if it was only for a couple of days.
Bill and chuck came back with everyone's drinks and started talking about who was going to get the first pick of the French ladies walking around. Floyd of course thought he was going to be the first.
You were sat beside both joes, one on each side of you.
You looked to your left and saw Toye fiddling with his fingers. Something was up with him you thought.
As you picked up your drink off the table you felt a tap on your shoulder, turning around to saw a British Paratrooper.
"Can I help you?" You asked while looking up at him.
"Yes ma'am I was wondering if you'd like a dance?" He gave you a smile and you smiled back, you hadn't seen the way Toye gripped his glass while watching the whole interaction. Liebgott smirked knowing Toye was getting jealous, him as well as the other boys had told Joe to make a move on you before someone else did.
And here was someone else Making a move right in front of him.
Before you answered him you looked at Toye, he just smiled at you and looked down. You really liked Joe and even though he hadn't told you he liked you you just knew he did, it was obvious in all his actions. You just wanted him to make the first move, it looked like it wasn't going to happen. Looking back up at the guy you smiled.
"Sure why not" getting up you took the guys hand and walked to the dance floor, maybe making Joe a little jealous will work?

Joe watched you go and groaned while putting his head in his hands. Why can't he just tell you he thought. And the answer was because he was scared you'd laugh in his face and reject him.
"Joe mate you need to just tell her" looking up he saw Bill raising an eyebrow at him. Nodding his head Liebgott patted his shoulder and nodded towards you, you were just walking back over to them.

Sitting down you sighed while taking a drink from your glass.
"Have fun?" Bill asked with a grin and you scoffed.
"Hardly cool that having fun Bill" he chuckled while looking up at you as his head was tilted downwards.
"Joe can I Uh talk to you for a moment?" You asked while turning to him, he looked up and just nodded. Getting up he followed and you walked outside with him not far behind.
"So whats up?" He asked while putting his hands in his jacket pocket. You sighed and walked a little closer to him.
"I know Joe" he looked at you confused and raised one eyebrow.
"Know what?" He asked and he stepped closer to you.
"That you like me, it's pretty obvious" he sighed and looked down. He muttered 'shit' under his breath, it made a smile appear on your face.
"Joe I like you as well" you hadn't seen him look up so fast in the time that you'd known him.
"You do?" He asked and you just nodded while putting your arms around his neck and pulling him closer.
"Yes Joe, this dress was actually for you, not for anyone else" you felt his hands rest on your hips and he looked down at your dress, his eyes lingering on your chest area a bit longer then normal.
It made you laugh.
"Is it really for me?" He asked while pulling you flush against him.
"Yes" you whispered in his ear and you heard his breath get court in his throat.
Joes hands slid up and down your sides and you felt him kiss your collar bone and then made his way up your neck.
"I suppose we better get out of here then?" He asked while pulling away to look at you.
"I think so" with that he picked you up and put you over his shoulder, you giggled as he made his way back to his room.
You felt his hands hold your bare thighs as you dangled over his shoulder, his hands were ruff but smooth at the same time.
As Joe walked away with you on his shoulder you couldn't help but blush at the thought of what he was going to do to you once you got to his room. It made you groan with anticipation.

(The dress you worry, and yes I know it's not what girls wore back then but I thought it was fitting)