Joe Liebgott

"YOU CANT KEEP TALKING TO ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT JOE! IM SICK OF IT AND I WONT THINK TWICE ABOUT LEAVING"
That's all Joe could think about as he sat next to Chuck, the whole company including officers had seen the whole argument.
You had gotten sick of being talked to like shit by your boyfriend of two years, something snapped in you that afternoon and you told him just how you felt, you had never seen joe shocked before and you had never seen him at loss for words.
Chuck was sat with joe as he watched the tears roll down his mates face, he knew it was going to happen sooner or later but he wasn't expecting you do lash out like you did and he knew it shocked joe a bit.
Nobody had seen you raise your voice like you had done, it made some of the men in easy be scared of you.
"Joe you need to go talk to her" Chuck said after a whole hour of silence. Joe turned his head to look at his friend and sighed.
"How can I talk to her? She hates me Chuck, you heard her she said she wouldn't think twice about leaving me" Chuck sighed and nodded his head in understanding.
"I get that joe but we all know how women work, if you leave her to herself and don't try to fix things then it won't get better at all, she will think you really don't care" Joe thought on chucks words and nodded.
He knew he had to face you, even if you may break his hopes and dreams.

Once you had walked out the room with slamming the door you heard it open and footsteps follow after you.
"Fuck off Joe" you said as tears rolled down your face.
"Not joe" you turned to see Floyd, he looked at you with sorrow and opened his arms for you, you walked up to him with a sob leaving your mouth, his arms wrapped around your shoulders as you sobbed into his chest.
"Whys he such a ass Floyd, am I just not good enough or something?" Floyd rubbed your arms with his hands and sighed.
"You are good enough Amelia, and he knows it as well, but I have no idea why has being an ass lately but what I do know is he's a reck without you" you pulled away from Floyd and scoffed
"Yeah seems it" you whispered as you turned to carry on with your walk, Floyd following behind you.
Floyd wasn't going to push you to say anything, everyone knew to let you cool off before trying to continue trying to reason with you.
After an hour joe still hadn't even come after you, you sighed and closed your eyes as you sat on a rock, Floyd watching you as tears rolled down your face yet again for third time.

"Amelia" at the sound of your name you looked to your left to see Joe and Chuck.
You didn't say anything but look back out over the field you were in.
"Floyd can I have a moment with Amelia" you locked eyes with him and gave you a smile.
"Sure thing mate, come on Chuck" Floyd grabbed chucks arm and walked off with him.
You heard joes feet moving closer to you and then he sat down next to you. You both didn't say anything as you both watched the sun start to set.
"I'm sorry Amelia, for everything, for being a dick to you lately and overall for not be the boyfriend you deserve" as you listened to joes words you were a little shocked to be hearing this from him, he had never said sorry to you before and never had he opened up about how shit he's been to you or anyone for that matter.
You could feel his eyes on you as a tear rolled down your check, you hadn't yet looked at him because if you did you knew you would break down.
"Please look at me" he whispered. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before turning to face him. You could see that he had been crying from the red circles around his eyes and the puffy eyes that looked at you.
Before you could say anything you heard a small sob come out of his mouth as he looked down and then back up at you.
"I love you so much and I have no idea what I'd do without you by my side Amelia, please just don't leave me, not now" you took his hand in yours and squeezed his hand, he looked down at your hand in his and squeezed it back. Joe brought his other hand up to wipe away the tears that were flowing down your face.
"Even when you are cry your beautiful" you scoffed and rolled your eyes at him. You heard him chuckle as he moved closer to you, he let your hand go and wrapped an arm around your waist, you lay into joes side.
"I forgive you Joe, but do it again and I'm gone" you felt him nod.
"I promise I'll change, I'll treat you like your meant to, I love you Amelia" you looked up at him and smiled.
"I love you too Joe, now kiss me please" he laughed and leant down to kiss you.
After that day you and Joe were stronger then anything, he put you first before anything else and he loved you like you should be loved, once the war finally finished he shown you off to everyone he knew, he was proud to have you as his girlfriend, you were his treasure from the hell you both had just faced.