Lewis Nixon

Mine and Lew's relationship was a little bit complicated. Lew is married and I've been single since joining the war.
Since day one me and Lew have flirted nonstop. But when I found out he was married I stopped being so flirtatious but Nix never stopped.
Me, Dick and Nix were all sat at a massive table talking when vest came in giving Nix a letter.
As he opened it I was watching him to see what was in it.
I couldn't tell what he was feeling but he just looked at me and then looked at Dick.
"Nix what is it?" Dick asked him
But he didn't say a word. I was looking down at my drink in my hand and then Nix spoke up.
"Kathy wants to divorce me, she's taking the house the kid and the goddamn dog and it's not even her dog it's my dog she doesn't even like it for fucks sack" Nix was pissed not because he was getting divorced but because she decided to do it while a bloody war was still happening.
Dick got up and looked at me and he knew I'd be able to help Nix so he left and just patted Lew's shoulder.

Me and Nix sat in silence for awhile until I decided to look up and when I did he was already looking at me. He gets up and goes off into a room and comes back with a bottle of whiskey and just starts drinking it.
I knew this wasn't going to be good but I let him until I decided it was enough.

I got up and went over to him and took the bottle from his hands and he just looked at me.
"Why did you do that Lizzie" Nix asked me.
"Because Lew it isn't going to help is it" I went to walk away but he grabbed me my hips and turned me around so I was facing him.
He pulled me down on his lap with my legs on either side of him.
"What am I going to do with you now Lizzie" Lew looked at me with lust
"I don't know Lew but I don't think nows the time do you?" I asked him.
He didn't even answer my question and just went straight in and kissed me.
I'd be lying to myself if it wasn't the best kiss I've ever had.
I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body.
After awhile of attacking each other with our lips I pulled away and just looked at him.
He smirked at me and then put his hands under my ass and stood up so he was holding me and I wrapped my legs around him.
Just as he went to kiss me again someone walked in.
"What the bloody are you two doing" it was Ronald fucking Speirs who came in at the wrong time.
Lew just looked at him then looked at me.
"Well Ron I'm a divorced man now so I've picked up the next best things" as he said that I laughed and Lew just started walking away from Ron who had a big smirk on his face.
"Okay well don't be to load you hear cause I'll be next door and I don't need to hear that" after hearing that from Ron I put my hands over my face.
Lew carries on walking but turned at the last minute to face Ron.
"Can't promise anything" Lew told him with a wink.
"Lew!"I yelled.
"Yes you will be saying that soon enough" he said looking at me. I just slapped his head as he keeper walking.
Let's just say not only is Lewis Nixon good at kissing but he's also very good in bed as well.
Kathy must be bloody stupid to let him go.