Shelter In Place [lemon] (Quarantine AU) -Ineffable Husbands-

Start from the beginning

Crowley wrapped his fingers into Azira's white curls and pulled his hair back.

"Oh~ yes- just like that."

(Switching it up bitches. Azira has the hair pulling kink.)

Crowley pulled harder and started moving his lanky, snakey hips again. He was encouraged by Azira's kind moans.

(Man I really love adjectives. They fill up space.)

He pulled Azira's head to the side and leaned down to kiss him.

"Close, angel?"

"So close..."

Crowley reached a hand back and started to stroke Azira at the pace he was moving.

"Oh... Oh yes~"

"Go ahead, Azira."

Azira's eyes rolled back and his toes curled as he was sent into pure pleasure. His back was arched down and shivers of pleasure shot through his body.

"Yes~ oh yes~"

Once he finished cumming Crowley untied him.

"That was good, wasn't it Azira?" Crowley asked the blushing boy.

"Amazing."

Crowley said, "You know what to do next."

Azira nodded and laid back. He spread his milky white thighs apart and smiled.

(Milky white thighs...)

Crowley kissed all over Azira's thighs. He loved how soft and pale they were.

"So," kiss, "Damn," kiss, "Beautiful!"

Azira blushed and said, "You don't have to flatter me like that."

Crowley's pointed nose touched the tip of Azira's member, making him squeak.

"Sorry, angel, spread your thighs a little more."

Azira pushed his arse forward more and gave Crowley a good angle.

Crowley started licking at Azira's hole and toying with his balls.

(Cue Bobby Singer: "balls." Also I heard Supernatural is getting another season because of corona)

"Oh~ Ah Crowley~"

"You know how it is, angel," Crowley spoke, "You cum twice, then I get to let you spoil me."

Azira said, "I know... Keep going~ Oh it's like you're teasing me!"

Azira then broke out into a coughing fit.

"You alright, angel?" Crowley asked, "We could stop if you're allergies are bothering you."

"No... Don't stop."

Anthony continued to lick at Azira, until he cummed again, making a mess in Crowley's hair.

"Oh, we'll need a shower," Crowley sighed, "But wouldn't we need one anyways?"

Azira grabbed Crowley's hand and said, "Come on. Let's go take a shower."

Soon the two were in the shower. Hot water was pouring onto Anthony's chest, and eventually running onto Azira's face. He was on his knees sucking away at one of Crowley's members.

(Can someone confirm for me that snakes have two dongs? I read it in the comments on Pinterest.)

Crowley was a moaning mess. He pressed his back against the shower wall. He pulled at Azira's hair while he did so.

"You're doing~ oh~ so good! Mmm~ I love you- I love you so~ much~!"

Azira swirled his tongue around. He was doing his best to make Crowley moan.

He couldn't help but gag when he occasionally coughed. He was starting to feel sick, and perhaps fevered.

Soon Crowley's came in Azira's mouth. Azira always acted like an angel, so he swallowed every last drop.

Once finished he fell back on to the floor of the shower. His face was pale, except for his cheeks which were covered in a red blush.

Crowley helped him up, and they both got cleaned off.

"You were so good, Azira," Crowley whispered as he washed Azira's hair. He then kissed Azira.

"Yeah-" cough, "Were too."

Crowley sighed, "Angel, I hope you're not getting sick. You're coughing. I hope you don't have Corona Virus."

(Hey hey angst time here. My great aunt who I've never met just died of the Corona Virus like two days ago.)

"Crowley, COVID-19 is no joking matter... I probably just have bad allergies. Don't worry."

Crowley then turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower with Azira and helped him dry off.

"Weren't you out a few days ago?"

"I was," Azira said, "I went to the store."

Crowley grabbed his hand and they walked to their bedroom together. He put Azira in soft cotton pajamas, and himself in black silk pajamas. He then went and got the thermometer from the kitchen. He took Azira's temperature.

"Oh... Azira, you're running a fever."

Azira asked, "I am?"

"Um... Let me call the doctor and see what we should do. Okay?"

Soon Crowley was on the phone with the doctor.

"Hey... Um... Yeah so my partner is running a fever and has this cough. Should I have reason for concern?"

"Well, has she been out in public recently?"

Crowley hated when people assumed he was straight.

"He went to the store like two days ago."

"When did he notice the symptoms first?"

Crowley responded, "About thirty minutes ago-"

He decided to make the operator uncomfortable. She was annoying him.

"-while I was love making to him."

The operator sighed, "There is a chance he has COVID-19 based off his symptoms. Keep in mind it is also flu season. Have him drink lots of fluids, and treat as you would the flu. We'll get him scheduled for testing... And I suppose you too. It's highly suggested not to have sex in times like this."

"Uh- yeah didn't the government say something like don't give rim jobs or what ever? Too late for that."

"Sir... Would tomorrow morning work?"

"Yeah that should be fine," Anthony said. He had a smirk on his face.

Azira glared at him.

"And what's the patient's full name?"

Crowley responded, "Azira Zira Phale-Crowley."

"And you are?"

"Anthony J. Crowley."

"Yes... Tomorrow morning... Goodbye sir."

Anthony then hung up the phone.

Azira coughed and said, "You didn't have to give details."

"But it's fun to... Aw Azira."

He then went and laid down next to Azira. "I promise we're going to be just fine. It could just be the flu."

The next morning they both went to the doctors.

Both of them tested positive for COVID-19.