Experiment (mpreg) [Angst w/h/e] -Ineffable Husbands-

A/N: I suppose I need to throw a trigger warning here. Also, this is the longest one shot yet. I really did like writing this.

_lara_061003 requested:

"Aziraphale!"

Aziraphale woke up in Crowley's arms, not that the demon could tell. The angel was hurting. A painful sensation covered Aziraphale's body. His ears were ringing. Something smelt terrible. He didn't remember what had happened to him. It would take him hours to realize that he was locked away in a cell in Heaven.

Crowley knew exactly what had happened.

Being kidnapped by angels and dragged into Heaven is terrible as it is. Being beaten by angels is worse. Everything that comes after is worse than anything Hell has in Crowley's opinion. In Hell they would never have done what they did to poor Aziraphale. Surprisingly demons have morals. What happened to Aziraphale was not morally right.

"Aziraphale, come on, please! I can't loose you!"

Crowley looked down at Aziraphale's discolored, bruised and bloodied face. Gasoline covered Aziraphale's wings. His eyes were almost completely swollen shut. Crowley was battered too, but not to the level Aziraphale was.

He couldn't loose his angel. Not now, not ever.

Crowley sobbed, "I need you. Aziraphale I need you. Please wake up. Give me a sign. For god- sata- for fuck's sake I need you. I love you."

It was at that point when the arch angel, Gabriel walked up to the cell and laughed, "Are you having fun in there with your joke of an angel?"

Crowley growled, "Some day I'm going to kill you with Hell Fire. I'm going to make it hurt real bad. Do you hear me?"

Gabriel responded, "I'd love to see you try. Now please, shut your mouth and stop crying already. We need to see your boyfriend anyways. Just for a second. We'll bring him right back."

Crowley stood up, Aziraphale still in his arms.

"You're not doing anything with him. Not anymore."

Gabriel shook his head and sighed, "You know, I can do stuff to you. I can break your will, Raphael."

"It's Anthony J. Crowley now."

"You questioned the great plan. You just had to. You were the angel of healing. Don't you wish that you could heal your angel up now? You're soft, like him. Also a major screw up, just like him."

Crowley's eyes started to water again. He shouted, "You can talk bad about me! I'm a demon! You on the other hand will not talk bad about Aziraphale."

"Then hand him over!"

It was at this point when Aziraphale whispered, "Crowley?"

Not that Crowley could hear him.