Always Remember -Ineffable Husbands- Chapter Three: Precious

A/N: TW: all the normal TWs I've used in this book, refusing to eat, throwing up, queer as a slur.

Anthony ran into his house with the tub of ice cream he went out to buy. He carefully put it in the freezer, then went to Beezy's room.

"Beezy, wake up!" Anthony whisper-yelled. It was that kind of annoying, loud whisper, that is essentially purposeless in human interaction.

Beezy woke up. "What?"

"I saw Azira! He was at Walmart!'

Beezy groaned, "Talk to me like a normal human being. You can not just wake me up to tell me you saw Azira- Wait! You saw Azira?"

Anthony turned on the lights and nodded. "I kissed him too. He's different."

"Sit down, tell me what's going on."

Anthony plopped down on Beezy's bed and said, "Okay, so I snuck out to Walmart because I was really tasting ice cream. Well, I was walking to check out, and there Azira was, buying honey. -Honey is what they're going to have while they poison themselves. -Anyways I go and stop him. He was so confused and scared. It was like he was scared I'd get him dirty. I tried to tell him to come with me but he refused. Also I guess he ended up have a son who died. Well Azira ends up crying. He asked me to kiss him, which I did. I no longer crave ice cream, I crave his sweet lips again."

Beezy said, "That's surprising. I guess he has hope but there isn't much time. Like if they're going to die in a month there's not much time to rescue him."

"I thought you didn't want to rescue him."

"Well now I do," Beezy said, "Go get some sleep and we'll figure something out. Turn off the lights on your way out."

Anthony shut off the lights and ran to his room. He jumped on his bed and hugged his pillow. "Azira I'm coming."

Friday

"Anthony, I need you," Azira mumbled as he looked up at the ceiling, "No, I don't. I need the Lord. That's all I need. I don't need Anthony. I just want Anthony. I want indulgence. I can't have that sweet sin."

Azira got out of bed and got ready for the day. Anthony lingered in his mind. The kiss was too sweet. The hug was too warm. It tempted him too much.

"Oh Lord please release him from my mind. I can not stand this. He haunts me every day! Help me! Help me!"

He fell to his knees as he cried out. He was so desperate. It was pure turmoil inside him.

The rest of the day he read his Bible. He prayed. He refused to eat. He threw up a few times. He was so sick with himself. The quicker he could be in Heaven, the quicker he could be free from this horrible sin.

"I'm a sinner. I am a sinner. Oh help me Lord I'm a sinner," Azira softly sang as he cried on the bathroom floor, "Help me. Help me. Oh for I am a sinner."

He threw up again. He continued singing, "In your arms I will be free, but now help me Lord, for I have sinned."

He leaned over the toilet and let the contents of his stomach fall out of his mouth. "Let this sin be free of my body!" Azira cried, "Let me be free! Please!"

He then passed out. Later his father found him on the bathroom floor, and brought him to the church. Azira woke up in the pews.

"You were singing," his father said, "The song."

Azira rubbed his head as he woke up. "I was. I did something sinful last night father. I spoke with a dirty sinner. He made me feel impure. I know I've already been forgiven, and that it's not my fault, but I feel like I'm to blame. I feel nasty."