Always Remember -Ineffable Husbands- Epilogue: Wedding Bells Ringing

A/N: TW: not really anything this is a soft chapter

Ahh this is also the last chapter. I'm going to miss writing this so mu- WAIT! I had this ۰۪۫W۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫N۪۫۰۰۪۫D۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰۪۫R۪۫۰۰۪۫F۪۫۰۰۪۫U۪۫۰۰۪۫L۪۫۰ idea the other day. This is going to be a series. Okay. So this was mostly Azira getting out of the cult. Well there's more story to tell. I'm writing Gabriel's side of this. Also I'm writing what happens after this.

Also I love you guys

Now I'm going to provide reading material.

Three Years Later

"You are the light of my life, Azira. I have always loved you, and always remember I will. I'll be by your side. You're the most grand thing in my life. Some days your fussy and want to lay in bed and eat crepes. I never mind. You always want me to cuddle with me and watch TV while you do so. Who would I be to object? Other days you're my angel in a dark room, my sunshine at night. I fall and you pick me up. Then there's days where sometimes you get stranded out at the sea of sadness. I do my best to pull you to shore, or either go down with you. Whatever happens, by the end of it we stand together. Me and you. I love you so much Azira."

Azira began to tear up. "Oh I said I wouldn't cry. Anthony, I love you more than the stars above. The way you make me feel matches no other feeling. I never thought I'd see this day. You saved my life, and you gave me a new one. You gave me the world. I know sushi buffets, long walks in the park and libraries aren't much to most people, but you showed me them. You showed me the world. I love you for that. Sometimes you drive too fast, or perhaps drink too much wine, but it's enjoyable. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me cry- you're making me smile and cry at the same time right now- and you causing me to feel those things means the world to me. I love you."

They smiled at each other. They were so focused with looking into each other's eyes that they almost didn't hear the man behind the podium ask, "Do you Anthony J. Crowley-Hawthorne, take Azira Phale to have and to hold, in sickness and health, in good times and bad, in hard and easy times?"