Welcome To Hell [Fluff] -Ineffable Bureaucracy-

A/N:  request by ShadowHellhound

"Gabe!" Beelzebub shouted as Gabriel's feathers began to rain from the sky. Their angel was tumblimg downwards towards the Earth.

"No! No you can't be falling! You're... you!"

They ran quickly, trying to catch the massive ball of light tumbling downwards.

"Gabriel!"

Two hours later

"G-Gabriel, are you waking up?"

Gabriel looked up at the demon above him.

"Beelze? Everything hurts."

"Zzzhh I knowzz. You're fallen now Gabe."

Gabriel coughed and began to cry.

"No! No, I can't! I have to get back up there! I hate you!"

Beelzebub brushed some of the hair away from his face and sighed, "There'zz no going back. Welcome to Hell."

Gabriel sat up and looked around him. He was in what would look like a dark sewer to any normal person, but he was a demon now. He could see everything.

"You look different. I like it. Now let me szzee thoszze wingzzs of yourzzs."

Gabriel spread his wings. He now had two black ones, instead of his typical six. His eyes were a solid shade of purple, not just the irises, every part of the eyes. His teeth were slightly sharper too.

Beelzebub began to comb through his wings.

"Gabe, you're going to need a new name."

Gabriel leaned against their chest and asked, "Suggestions?"

"I'm not your mother. Your mother threw you away. You don't have a mother now. Name yourzzself."

He thought for a moment before responding, "Luthorn sounds dastardly."

"Yeszz yeszz now come on... Lutzhorn. I'm finishzzed here."

Luthorn stood up following the particularly short demon out into a throne room. Two thrones sat there now.

"Lutzhorn, prince of hell by marriage."

An assortment of demons nodded at Luthorn.

"We're not married yet, but take a seat. We'll be married soon."

Later that week Luthorn was put into a fancy black wedding dress. Beelzebub chose their favorite uniform and sash.

Of course Beelzebub tried to carry Luthorn down the isle once they were married. Believe it or not, Beelzebub purposely dropped Luthorn. Flies aren't that strong after all.

At the dinner Beelzebub whispered to Luthorn, "I think I like you. I can do thiszz now."

They then kissed his cheek.

"And tonight we can do other thingszz."

Luthorn blushed and said, "You know I think I'm glad I fell too. Me and you. I've always hated you so much that I loved you."

"Aw Lutzhorn, I feelzz the szzame way."

The two of them kissed once more.

Shortly after dinner they danced. Beelzebub showed Luthorn how to. Not that either of them were any good at it, but nobody was judging too critically, because nobody down there was a good dancer.

Obviously Crowley didn't attend the wedding. He was pretty much band from Hell, and especially all dancing events. He was at home, packing for a vacation with Aziraphale. The two didn't have any concerns over anything. Neither of them knew that Gabriel had fell.

That was until they caught Luthorn and Beelzebub we're caught honeymooning as a resort. It was an awkward run in at the beach. Aziraphale was reading under an umbrella, and Crowley was letting his more reptilian side soak up the sun. Beelzebub and Luthorn had believed it to be a good idea to take a break from their alone time, and go for a bike ride.

It wasn't a good idea. Luthorn being a messy, uncareful demon accidently wrecked. He covered Aziraphale's book in sand.

"M-my book... oh dear. It's got wet sand on it."

Luthorn tilted his sunglasses forward and asked, "Aziraphale? Is that you being still just as whiney? What are you doing here with-"

"Crowzley!?" Beelzebub shouted, shock covering their face.

Aziraphale responded, "I'm... I'm thwarting... give a reptile some sun, and he'll lay there for hours... Gabriel you know that."

"It's Luthorn now. I'm a demon."

Crowley took off his sunglasses and asked, "Really?"

Beelzebub and Luthorn nodded slowly.

"Well no wonder... Luthorn... you ruined my book. I might as well be thwarting the two of you and not in the same way I thwart Crowley."

"Aziraphale, I don't consider what you do to be thwarting."

Beelzebub said, "Look I underszztand your an angel, but Luthorn and I juszzt got married, so hold off. If you two juszzt leave uszz alone, we'll leave you alone. Deal?"

Crowley and Aziraphale looked at each other.

"Sure. We can work with that," Crowley said as he miracled the sand and water away from Aziraphale's book.

Luthorn got back on his bike and began to ride off. Beelzebub said, "Crowzley, I expected more of you," as they followed closely behind."

It was definitely an interesting week. The two couples didn't mean to constantly run into each other. Sometimes they'd glare at each other from across the pool. Other times they'd end up in the pool chicken fighting; Crowley on Aziraphale's shoulders, Beelzebub on Luthorn's.

At least twice a day they'd find themselves meeting up in an elevator. It led to lots of awkward silence, especially if it was early in the morning when Crowley and Aziraphale were heading out for crepes.

Probably the worst of their meet ups happened when Aziraphale was slightly tipsy, and Crowley was full on drunk. Beelzebub and Luthorn happened to be sitting across the bar, also getting waisted. Aziraphale, only being slightly drunk, had to drag every back to their rooms.

On Aziraphale and Crowley's final day of vacation, all three demons and the one angel sat out beside the pool. Crowley sighed, "I don't think I hate you two as much. I still hate you... just a little less."

Aziraphale said, "It was perhaps fun."

Beelzebub and Luthorn nodded in full agreement of both statements.

"Can't wait to get rid of you two though," Luthorn sighed, "But maybe we'll have to do something like this again."