Things Aziraphale Knows [lemon] -ineffable wives-

A/N: *wiggles eyebrows* chapter 69. It is really graphic. It's chapter 69 after all. Also it's really poorly wrote. Well not really. You don't care though. It's Ineffable Wives.

There's many things an angel knows. They have a spectacular memory and think very well.

Aziraphale on the other hand, doesn't think about the most pure of topics. She can't help herself sometimes. They just come to her and don't leave her head.

Usually she'd ignore them, but today was different. Today she planned on acting on her thoughts.

Of course she'd never tell Crowley. She couldn't. She knew that she'd never receive the things she fantasized about from her.

The least she could do is pleasure herself, imagine Crowley touching her in the same ways.

Now she wasn't quite sure exactly how everything went.

It started with her shutting all the blinds and closing up her book store. Then she sat down on her chair and pulled down her skirt.

Oh... I don't know about this... Can't hurt if I just give myself a little touch.

She then pulled down her tartan panties just enough to comfortably be able to touch herself with.

A soft blush covered her cheeks as she reached down and pushed a finger into herself. She looked around, as it was a nervous habit, then pushed her finger deeper.

She smiled as she rubbed, building a wonderful feeling in her stomach and chest. Then she pressed her head back against the chair. Her mouth falling open slightly, but no noise leaving.

She pushed another finger in and felt around. It was pleasing. The feeling made her heart beat fast.

Her eyes closed as she took her fingers out. She then began to rub her clit. Starting slow, but rubbing hard when she found the spot it felt best in.

She spread her thick thighs farther apart.

A soft hum left her lips. "Mmhm~"

Her hips began to move and her muscles tensed as she continued to rub her clit.

Outside of the shop stood a demon. This was Crowley. She was curious as to what the angel was doing.

"Well looky there. She probably needs a little help. Ngh."

The doors flung open. They also slammed closed as fast as they were open. Crowley stood in the foyer of the bookshop.

"What are you doing there angel?"

Aziraphale looked over as her and squeaked, "Crowley!"

She sauntered over to her and asked, "What are you doing angel? Touching yourself?"

"N-no."

"Don't lie to me. When did you learn to do this?"

"I- I read some books... And they reminded me of someone and also... Mentioned this. I thought I'd try it."

Crowley asked, "Who? Do you think of me when you read those books? Hmm?"

"You're trying to tempt me."

"I'm tempting you to tell the truth. Let the cat out of the bag Aziraphale. I've already found you like this."

Aziraphale blushed as she mumbled, "Y-yes you Crowley. I was thinking of you."

"Would you like me to touch you?"

Aziraphale nodded and spread her thighs even more, giving Crowley a good view of her dripping pussy. "Please."

Crowley pushed two fingers into her and started to rub, causing her to hold her breath and push her back against the chair.

"Angel, you should have told me before. You know that I've always wanted to do this with you."

"R-really?"

Crowley nodded and said, "Angel, I love you. Always have. Intimacy with you is something I've longed to try."

She then kissed Aziraphale's inner thigh. Oh how she admired the angel's thighs and thick ass. Sometimes she'd stare without Aziraphale noticing.

Every now and then she wished she did.

"Crowley, this feels nice-" Aziraphale said as she leaned her head against the back of the chair. Her heart as rushing and she felt so needy.

Crowley nodded and rubbed Aziraphale's clit with her other hand.

Soft gasps left Aziraphale's mouth. "C-Crowley I- I just wanted to feel good for a second- I don't know if I can handle you bringing me to my peak."

"Want me to stop?"

"Yes please."

Crowley pulled her hand away and pulled Aziraphale's panties and skirt up.

"Thank you Crowley dear... I suppose there's things we need to talk about. Huh?"

"I suppose so Aziraphale."