Sacrifice A Virgin [lemon] -ineffable husbands

Chiroyu, ImpulseMagma and ToastToasterstrudel this is all your fault. Also top Crowley because I stan. I don't care if you don't stan. Forgive me I didn't spell check this answer 'Abziraphale' perhaps slipped in there. Go look at the Eden Concept Art if you want to see the Himbo Husbands™

"Dear," Aziraphale sighed, staring at the demon's ass. His eyes darted up as Crowley looked at him. The demon said, "I'm listening angel."

Aziraphale fiddled with his hands and said, "I know I must sound funny to ask this but I would like to try something."

"Which is?" Crowley asked, "Try what?"

"I would like to get to know you on a more private level. You know. Intimacy."

Crowley nodded and grabbed Aziraphale's hand, "I think I know what you want. Lead the way."

"Wait Crowley, I've never done this before. Is this a good time? What if I don't do it right? What if I'm not good at it? What if-"

He was cut off by Crowley kissing him.

"I think you can figure it out as you go. Come on," Crowley whispered. Aziraphale stood up and pulled Crowley to the small extra room. A comfy bed was in the corner. Aziraphale sat on it.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Aziraphale?"

Aziraphale blushed and said, "I do."

Crowley carefully laid Aziraphale down. His hands rested on the angel's chest.

"Tell me if it ever becomes too much. Alright angel?"

Aziraphale smiled softly and said, "Alright, I will."

Crowley cupped Aziraphale's cheeks.

"Are you a top or bottom, or would you even know that?"

Aziraphale asked, "What do you mean?"

Crowley began to until Aziraphale's bow tie as he asked, "Do you want me to touch you? Or would you want it to be the other way around? I don't care what you choose."

"Well I don't want to disappoint you. You probably should be the one to pleasure me. Plus you've probably had other partners."

Crowley kissed Aziraphale's cheek and said, "You won't disappoint me, and I haven't been with anyone since I met you. It's been over six thousand years. I love you angel. You're the only person who will be with me like this. I promise."

He began to unbutton Aziraphale's vest. The angel was silent as he did so.

"Nervous?"

Crowley raised an eyebrow at Aziraphale.

"Yes, I am," the angel sighed as Crowley worked at his button up shirt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I want to feel good. I want you to feel good too. I put in a lot of effort for you."

Crowley looked down at the bulge in Aziraphale's pants.

"Oh," he sighed as he put his hands on Aziraphale's stomach.

Aziraphale grabbed Crowley's wrist and said, "I'm not wearing underwear."

The angel then slid Crowley's jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall away from him. He then continued to undress Crowley, occasionally kissing him. It shocked him when Crowley's tongue had darted into his mouth.