Shelter In Place [lemon] (Quarantine AU) -Ineffable Husbands-

A/N: it's two AM and I feel ۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫p۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫c۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫y۪۫۰

Also the US government said, "No rim jobs"

Not "no oral sex"

"No rim jobs"

Okeydokey government.

Fun fact snakes have two dongs.

Also I wish Wattpad was more like AO3... Just saying...

Now it's almost noon wtf did I write.

5:30 now. I'm just rolling with it. Also this whole thing has commentary from yours truly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh Crowley~" Azira moaned as he tried to keep his head up.

Crowley kept pushing it down into the pillow. Drool ran down from Azira's chin and onto the pillows. He was yearning for this feeling.

It would have been better if Crowley hadn't tied Azira up. He was pulling at the ropes, almost testing their limits.

Crowley was roughly licking at Azira's arse. His tongue swirled around the pink ring like it was something sweet and he just couldn't get enough.

(This is why I'm damned.)

Sometimes he'd dart his tongue in and out, just to see how Azira would react.

"Oh... Oh Crowley~ awh~"

Azira coughed against the pillow.

Crowley pulled away from Azira's cotton candy arse and asked, "Want both?"

"I need both~"

Crowley grabbed a brand new tube of lube off the table and squirted it on his fingers. He then stuck two fingers into Azira's arse, causing him to moan. He stretched him good.

(Going back and rereading this is hell. Why do you guys enjoy this?)

Crowley nodded and jammed both his snakes into their burrow. The inside of Azira felt soft, and warm, and tight.

"Mmm~ Azira... Ready?"

"Go!"

Crowley started to rock his hips back and forth, causing tears to drizzle down Azira's cheeks. They weren't tears of sadness, more of love, but a few were of pain. With time and plenty of thrusts, Azira was feeling much better. It felt amazing, actually.

"Oh~ Crowley~ yes- yes!"

Crowley blushed and smacked the thickest part of Azira's lovely arse.

(This is kinky and I'm an asexual. It's making me go like wtf what part of my dark mind is this coming from. I then remember it's the side that said download Tumblr.)

"Oh!" Azira cried out. He loved feeling the sweet pleasure inside of him, along with Crowley's smooth hands touching the roundest parts.

Crowley's hands moved up to Azira's shoulder blades. He pressed down hard on them, trying not to loose his balance. The pace that he was moving at shifted him forward. His hand slipped and pulled Azira's hair.

He stopped moving.

"Sorry, angel."

Azira said, "No, do that again."