If You Really Loved Me Pt.2

A/N: I'm loosing inspiration... This is the 92nd chapter... 82nd one shot (except some one shots are more chapters than one shots). I'm pushing to 100 one shots. I have plans. I'm actually going to eventually write Newt x Anathema. It's going to be a 90 Day Fiance one shot. Idk if it's an AU because it will be in the Good Omens universe. Also a mermaid AU. Aziraphale is going to be a merperson. Finally, I want to write some more good juicy angst (like Angel Forming In The Snow or To Dance Amongst The Stars or Bon Nuit Mon Ange) because I was at peak writing then. Also I'm looking for other stuff. So *sigh* I'm open for requests again (I hope they won't get deleted again).

Two weeks later

"Anthony... Oh dear Anthony," Azzie laughed. He laid in an open field with Anthony.

"It's just me and you, Az."

"Mhmm..."

"They'll find me eventually," Anthony sighed, "I know they're looking. There's an amber alert out for me."

Azzie said, "I can't imagine why they'd want you back."

"I don't know why either. Nobody wants me."

Azzie sat up and moved closer to Anthony. "Hush, silly, I want you."

Anthony looked up at him and asked, "Do you really?"

"I mean I'm here with you. I ran away with my crush. I'm surprised you even suggested it, after only knowing you for a little while."

Anthony said, "I don't know. Something told me you were good. It was a feeling. I suppose it was right."

"Yes," Azzie sighed.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"I've never kissed anyone before."

Anthony smiled and said, "Lean closer."

Azzie leaned in closer and closed his eyes.

"Closer," Anthony whispered.

Azzie did so.

"Little closer."

Azzie could feel Anthony's breath against his skin. He touched his soft lips to Anthony's. From there everything clicked naturally. It was like their lips were carved to fit together.

Azzie gasped when he pulled away.

"Just like that, Azzie," Anthony said. He stared endearingly at Azzie.

"I've never... Whoa."

Anthony laughed and said, "You seemed to have liked that."

"Yes, I suppose so. Rather lovely."

A bright pink blush covered Azzie's cheeks.

Anthony laughed and said, "Come here. I'm sure we can do that again."

The two then laid in each other's arms and snogged.

This was a little too fast for Azzie's taste. But this is how humans do it, right?

Azzie hummed in between kisses, "I know there's a search team coming. We've got thirty minutes. Could leave now or just wait a little bit."

"Best go now," Anthony said as he sat up.

"Where to?"

"Not sure. Anywhere."

Azzie grabbed his hand and ran through the field. They eventually came to a train mill. They hopped on one and were off. The train cars were loud and noisy, but that meant nobody would be able to hear Azzie and Anthony giggling, not that anyone was around to listen anyways.