Pick Six

Request by: Goldninja1987

It was a nice day. All they days since Armageddidn't had been nice, because Adam wanted them to be. The only issue is the fact that it was the middle of December, and the weather hasn't changed much beside two perfect snow falls.

Aziraphale and Crowley were interested in checking in on Adam. Just a little check up on the former Antichrist. It couldn't hurt, right?

Completely wrong.

Adam truly didn't mean to do it, but he accidentally turned Aziraphale and Crowley into not-so-basic children.

"Adam!"

Aziraphale stood there, examining how he was much closer to the ground than ever before. Crowley was screaming like the maniac demon he very well had the potential to be.

"Aziraphale, we're children now! What the hell-heav-somewhere just-!"

The angel's face suddenly fell to be softer. He smiled and said, "Crowley, since were good little children we can't be using words like that."

Adam said, "This rocks, you guys have to meet my friends."

Crowley sauntered around in his snake form as he sighed, "We've met your friends. Turn us back into adults."

"No, not until I've shown you around. We're going to have so much fun. Come on Dog!"

The hell hound ran to Adam. Aziraphale let Dog sniff his hand. Dog wasn't amused by the angel. He did find Crowley to be amusing though.

There wasn't much of a way to hide Dog's teeth marks that were left on the back of Crowley's leg.

After prompt hell hound removal the three children walked to what was known as "the pit" otherwise known as the Them's favorite hangout place.

Adam shouted at the rest of the Them, "Hey look! The angel and demon dudes from that one day at the military base are the same age as us now!"

Aziraphale said, "Actually we're as old as time. Well I am at least, can't say much for Crowley. Don't know exactly when God created him. We've been here for-"

"Shut it, angel," Crowley growled. His sunglasses fell off his face. Wensleydale gasped, "Look at his eyes. They're like a cat."

"They're snake eyes, not a cat. I am a snake. Serpentine. Look at me kid."

Aziraphale sighed to himself, "Whatever will I do with him," as Crowley turned into a snake. The Them gasped and backed away from Crowley.

"Dear, you mustn't be scaring the kids like that."

Crowley hissed back, "Why not?""

"Because they're just children. You're not helping our situation."

Pepper said, "Snakes don't talk except for the one in the Bible."

"I'm glad you know who I am," Crowley hissed back as he slithered away. The Them gasped and Aziraphale sighed, "He's really a wonderful serpent. I've been with him since Eden."

The Them smiled and laughed at how Crowley's head popped out while he was in snake form.

"Oh Crowley," Aziraphale sighed as he stepped on Crowley's tail, turning him back into human form.

"Hey I was running away!"

Pepper decided these two acted like an old married couple.

"Adam you should change them back. They need to have their wedding."

"But they're boys, like me and Wensleydale and-."

Pepper cut him off by saying, "Well my uncle married my new uncle last summer and they seem fine."

Adam nodded and said, "Okay then. Angel and... snake... I'll turn you back but only as long as we're invited to the wedding."

Aziraphale, who was not listening asked, "What wedding?" as he and Crowley turned back into adults. The serpent nudged Aziraphale and said, "Doesn't matter as long as we're in this form."

A month later the Them sat at a wedding. Not that the wedding was planned, Adam just expected it to happen. He liked it. He didn't expect Crowley to be in a dress, but he can't say he expected anything of what they'd wear.

"Miss you look very pretty, but weren't you a mister last week?" Wensleydale asked Crowley after the reception.

"Oh I was, I just felt like this form for the wedding."

The Them smiled and ran off leaving Aziraphale and Crowley to smile at each other.