Full Color [Fluff] -Crowley and Aziraphale-

Request by: redytohastag

I actually did research for this.

Btw this is more of how they are shown in the TV show. In other words if you interpret them as being friends, then this is what you've been looking for. If you interpret them as husbands, congratulations this is also what you've been looking for because accurate character portrayal.

"Crowley you must try these chocolates. They're absolutely scrumptious," Aziraphale said. Brightness lit up his blue eyes as he spoke to the demon sitting across from him.

Crowley stared back at him.

"Ngh. They're for you angel."

"But," Aziraphale sighed, "I just want you to try one. I've never seen you eat anything."

Crowley could see the look in Aziraphale's eyes.

"Fine," he said as he held out his hand, letting Aziraphale drop a chocolate in his hand. He then placed it in his mouth. It tasted like dust. Everything he ate tasted like dust. Ever since what he did in the garden things had tasted like dust.

"Well?" Aziraphale asked, "Did you like it?"

Crowley shook his head and reached for the bottle of wine in front of them. Wine was possibly the only thing that didn't taste like dust. God spared him on this because over drunkenness is a sin, and every demon needs sin to survive.

Aziraphale looked down at the ground, slightly disappointed that Crowley didn't like the chocolate. He asked, "Well would you want to try some crepes?"

"Nope."

"Scones?"

"Rather not."

"Pears?"

"No."

"Apples for crying out loud."

"No, angel. I don't eat. That's your thing."

Aziraphale grabbed the wine from Crowley's hand and took a rather large sip straight from the bottle. He then asked, "Why don't you eat?"

Crowley said, "Genesis 3:14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life."

Aziraphale asked, "Everything tastes like dirt?"

Crowley nodded and said, "Everything except alcohol."

"I'm sorry. That's terrible."

"Isn't the worst thing. I'm color blind too. God took that away. Everything is in black and white."