One Thing [Angst wo/h/e]

A/N: tw- BLOOD

Aziraphale's PoV

The one thing I couldn't forget was your eyes. The way you looked at me still burns my soul. The memory will be marked on me forever.

I loved your golden eyes more than anything. The way you'd stare at me, with so much love and care. I knew you loved me too, even if you were a little on edge about it.

So when you looked at me with so much fear, begging me not to let go, I hesitated.

"No! Aziraphale you can't! I love you!"

Your words still ring fresh in my mind.

I looked up, staring at Crowley. His eyes were ripped from their sockets.

"I can't see anything, angel."

I stood up, approaching Crowley. He looked so sad without his eyes. All that happened to be left were two holes where they had been ripped from his head.

"I know dear, just take it easy," I whispered. I then kissed his cheek softly.

"Why can't I see, Aziraphale?"

"Crowley, please don't ask."

He would have stared at me with his longing eyes if he had them.

"Angel, please."

I grabbed his hand and said, "You saw me in a way you weren't supposed to see me. Dear, I'm sorry. I had to take your eyes out so you couldn't see me in an impure way anymore."

Crowley asked, "So you did this? With what?"

"A spoon."

He didn't say anything more. I just kissed him softly and said, "Well at least you can feel me still, smell me, hear those noises you like to hear me make, oh and how I would love to have you taste me."

I got up and said, "I'll get you some tea, my pumpkin, and painkillers."

Tears of blood were running down Crowley's cheeks. He screamed, "I can't believe it! Aziraphale! You blinded me!"

I poured him a cup full and sighed, "Dear, I had to. Rules are rules."

"Fuck rules!"

"Crowley, we don't use language like that."

"Fuck you Aziraphale!"

I sat in front of him with his tea and slowly poured it in his mouth. He choked on the hot liquid. I just laughed.

"Did I put too much sugar? Ah, right you liked it with a bit of honey and a splash of milk. I'm sorry dear."

He shouted, "I hate you!"

"Oh, we don't say that, Crowley."

I kissed his cheek softly and said, "We say that we love each other. Now I don't want to hurt you anymore, but if you're going to speak like that."

I miracled a knife and hinged his mouth open. I then cut out his tongue. Blood dripped down his face, so I licked it up. He made inaudible noises.

"Oh, Crowley please don't cry."

He whimpered softly, but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"I'm so, so sorry dear. This is what you deserve after all."

I stabbed the knife into his hand which made him scream.

"Shh, don't be so loud."

I then spread my big, black wings.

"This is what you get for making me fall," I growled. Crowley continued to cry, so I cut off his lips. Of course I had kissed him one more time before.

"Now I believe I don't have to hurt you more."

He hugged me and I said, "There's my Crowley."

I kissed his cheek and whispered softly to him.

"I said it wouldn't be good if I fell, but now it's just me and you. I'm a demon, you're a demon. I love you."

Crowley drew a heart against my skin with his finger before he turned to dust.

"Yes, I love you. Believe me."

It was only then when I realized what I had done. I cried for hours on end. I wasn't like Crowley, I was made for torture. It bled through my veins. I sat down and wrote to whoever it concerned, then disappeared into Hell.

For centuries I did everything I did best, but then I realized there wasn't much I could do. I was stuck like this forever.