Gone So Long? [Angst/Fluff w/h/e] -Ineffable Husbands-

A/N: Request by Lopal_Toaster

Also if you ever get bored go look at Gabriel's fandom Wikipedia

Also if you ever get bored go look at Gabriel's fandom Wikipedia. Please remember requests are still open! I'm really quick on angst, so if you'd like to throw me some suggestions please do.

Pickles and crepes weren't very good, but Aziraphale had chose to eat it anyway. Eating calmed his nerves, and with a little miracle on the way, his nerves were quite high. The fact that Crowley was attempting to move into a little house in the country side made the angel flat out jittery.

It was Crowley and his baby anyways.

Sometimes Aziraphale would wonder why Crowley would be out so late. He'd also wonder who Crowley was texting half the time. There would be times when Aziraphale would practically be begging for attention, but Crowley would say he's too busy.

It made the angel feel unwanted. He had always felt so unwanted. Crowley was the first person who truly loved Aziraphale. He was worrying after six thousand years that love was about to run dry.

The angel would lay on the couch for hours, wondering why Crowley didn't want him anymore. Was it the weight? He was putting on so much because of the baby. Was it the fact that he's an angel? Was it the baby?

By the end of his questioning Aziraphale concluded that it was everything. He would look at himself in the mirror and ask why Crowley would want something like him. He felt so ugly inside and out.

In a time like this Aziraphale would have loved to get drunk. He was pregnant though. It was pretty embarrassing being so pregnant. He was an angel, and one who chose to be masculine presenting. There was absolutely no reason for him to have to deal with the pains of pregnancy. Demons thought it would be hilarious to do a few tests. That resulted in Aziraphale becoming pregnant.

Now Aziraphale was swollen in the stomach. There wasn't much he could do at this point. It was miserable.

The nervous angel wished he could have went out and tracked down Crowley. All he could do was sit around, eat pickles and crepes and read. He did read many baby care books. Though, if it was anyone who was good with kids, it would be Crowley.

Aziraphale couldn't figure out why Crowley didn't want him and this one. Maybe it was something about the fact that the child wouldn't be human. It would be the mix between an angel and a demon. It was something that wasn't supposed to happen.

Just like pickles and crepes weren't supposed to happen.

Just like he and Crowley weren't supposed to happen.

It was a very quiet moment when Crowley walked in the door. The only thing that could be heard was Aziraphale crunching on pickles. The demon walked into the living room, only to find his angel softly crying and eating.

Crowley sighed, "Aziraphale, is everything alright?"

The angel looked up at Crowley and respondeded, "Yes, I'm splendid."

For the first time in a really long time Crowley sat down by Aziraphale and hugged him. Aziraphale wasn't quite the hug type, but Crowley felt like he needed one.

"Angel, what's wrong?"

Aziraphale pulled away and said, "It's nothing."

Crowley sighed, "It's not nothing, you're crying."

Aziraphale leaned back into the couch and said, "Fine, I know you're not interested in me for whatever reason anymore. I don't know if it's the baby, or if it's just me. I just know that- that you're with someone else. I should have known-"

At this point Aziraphale was crying too hard to talk.

Crowley pulled the angel into his arms once again. He whispered, "Oh Aziraphale, I never mean to be gone so long. I would never replace you."

Aziraphale sniffled against Crowley's shoulder. "But, why w-would you want someone like me? I'm an angel, and I'm pregnant. Plus I'm so fat, even without a baby."

Crowley glared at Aziraphale and sternly said, "Don't you dare say that about yourself, ever. There's nothing in this universe that would ever make me not want you. I love you angel."

Aziraphale mumbled, "Well where were you? You're always gone so late, and it seems like you don't even like me anymore."

Crowley responded, "Azi, I'm working on the house. Some times I get a bit carried away. I just want to make things really nice for you and the little one."

Aziraphale's eyes widened. He asked, "We're moving in with you?"

Crowley laughed, "Yes, of course angel. Did you think I'd just leave you here?"

Aziraphale said, "Well you can't just go around assuming demons will want you to move in with them."

Crowley laid his hand on Aziraphale's stomach and said, "Oh angel, I've got two of you that I'll be taking almost everywhere with me now. Look I'll make a deal with you. I'll bring you to see the house tomorrow as long as you promise to take it easy."

Aziraphale responded, "I'd love to go with you, Crowley."

The next morning a very pregnant angel and a demon got into an old Bentley. Crowley drove much slower. He didn't want to scare Aziraphale. He didn't want anything to go wrong. He needed Aziraphale and this child. Two people that Crowley knew were going to stay with him forever.

After an added hour of driving due to Crowley's careful slowness, they arrived at a large house in practically the middle of nowhere. Crowley didn't mind helping Aziraphale inside of the house. It wasn't nice, it was protective and right. In his head, Aziraphale had deemed it to be nice. He didn't say anything about it though.

Crowley was excited to show off the work he had done on the house. Aziraphale was impressed to see the beautiful chandler hanging in the dinning room, along with exquisite bathrooms and confusing technology. Crowley and Aziraphale had a large, beautiful bedroom with large windows that let the sun in just right. Down the hall from their room was a door that led to the perfect final touch for the house.

This final touch was the baby room. Aziraphale was impressed with the wonderful paintings on the walls. On one wall was a perfect painting of an apple tree. On another was a painting of what seemed to be billions of stars. On the other two walls the paintings blended. The beauty of stars to a wonderful sunrise to a perfect mural of an apple tree.

What surprised Aziraphale just as much was a perfect rocking chair. It felt so comfortable to sit in. It was like it was made for Aziraphale to sit in. Which it has been. Crowley had shyly mumbled that he built it himself, along with painted the walls. He didn't mention the fact that he was building a book shelf. He already knew that Aziraphale and his child would be a reader. It was in the angel's blood.

Everything was perfect in the house. Aziraphale couldn't wait to move in. He'd now finally have a place for his books. This would be the perfect place to share with Crowley. From long nights of reading to the demon, to beautiful mornings where he'd wake up to find Crowley still asleep, everything seemed perfect.

It was the perfect place to welcome a child to after all. Sometimes Aziraphale would find Crowley rocking their little miracle in his arms. It seemed so odd to see a demon care for deeply for two beings, but Crowley did have plenty of love in his heart. That love would never stop. It was so rare, yet so beautiful, and with a new baby things had became so much more beautiful.