I'm Yours

A/N:Request by I-am-tardis-locked

Homework who? It's due Friday, I've got time

Homework who? It's due Friday, I've got time. Writing fanfiction while being bored in marching band because I can't march is so much better.

Aziraphale was curled up in the corner of his bookshop, reading one of his most prised books. Crowley was just watching the angel read. He could gaze at him for hours. There was no better sight to Crowley. An angel as beautiful as Aziraphale deserved to be admired like a pretty picture in an art gallery, or at least Crowley thought so.

There was something different this time though. A small black blemish peaked from under Aziraphale's pajama shirt.

"Hey angel, what's that?"

The angel looked up and asked, "What's what, dear?"

Crowley responded, "That, on your stomach. Is that a bruise?"

Aziraphale then noticed his shirt was not covering his stomach completely. Not that Crowley minded, he adored the angel's shape. He wouldn't want his angel any different.

Aziraphale pulled his shirt down and said, "It's nothing Crowley."

Crowley said, "Then let me see it if it's such a nothing."

"Okay, it's a little thing."

Crowley crossed his arms and said, "Let me see it angel."

Aziraphale slightly lifted his shirt to reveal a large black and blue mark. Crowley looked at it closely.

"Who did this to you?" Crowley asked. Aziraphale looked off to the side, really attempting to be stubborn. His stubbornness never lasts long with Crowley. It didn't take him very long to admit that it was Gabriel who had punched him.

Aziraphale and Crowley were sitting on the ground next to each other as Aziraphale began to explain what had happened to him. The angel sighed, "Gabriel, he was just being a jerk. He broke my favorite cocoa mug and- I shouldn't be complaining I'm an angel."

Crowley carressed the angel's cheek and said, "Go on, I want to know."

Aziraphale continued, "Fine, I was there drinking my hot chocolate and the next thing I know it's on the floor of a completely white room. Gabriel has slapped it out of my hands, and blamed it on me. I tried to tell the truth Crowley, I really did but nobody would believe me."

Crowley took off his sunglasses and said, "Sounds like Heaven."

Aziraphale looked down and said, "After that he said an angel like m-me shouldn't be drinking cocoa anyways. He called me fat. Then he slammed me against a wall and punched me right in the stomach a few times."

Aziraphale leaned into Crowley's arms. The demon said, "Nobody will hurt you ever again. He had no right to do that to you."

"B-but he's an arch angel!" Aziraphale couldn't help but stutter. Tears were beginning to pool in his eyes. Crowley pulled the angel closer towards his chest and said, "He's an arch-motherfucker that's what he is."