He's Got My Eyes (mpreg) [fluff] -ineffable husbands-

A/N: Mpreg? Sure. Don't hate me please. Also this is short because I'm tired.

"You alright in there angel? You've been in there a while. Haven't you?" Crowley asked. He gently knocked on the door. It was a few moments before Aziraphale responded, "I'm alright."

Crowley could hear Aziraphale crying. The way his voice broke shattered the demon's heart.

"You're crying. I'm coming in, angel."

"Fine. Come on."

The lock on the door clicked. Shortly after the door slightly cracked open. Crowley stared at Aziraphale. The angel sighed, "You're not going to like this. Please don't be mad."

The door opened a little more. Aziraphale placed a small object in Crowley's hand.

"It's a pregnancy test."

Aziraphale closed the door again. Crowley softly smiled to himself. He tapped on the door again and said, "Angel, open the door."

"No. You're mad. You're mad because this should be impossible and-"

Crowley softly sighed, "I'm not mad, angel. Not at all."

The door opened. Aziraphale looked down at the floor and asked, "You're not?"

Crowley took off his sunglasses and tilted Aziraphale's chin up. He smiled and said, "This is great. I like children."

One of Crowley's gentle hands rested on Aziraphale's stomach. A small smile spread across Aziraphale's face.

"Well, I suppose this is okay then. If you're okay with it, Crowley."

Crowley nodded and kissed Aziraphale's cheek.

"I guess you know I'm pregnant then."

Four months later

Aziraphale propped back in his chair reading a book. His stomach was swollen. Everything felt uncomfortable.

"Do you need anything, angel?" Crowley asked. He smiled at the angel who calmly shook his head no. Something made Crowley have a hard time believe that. He asked, "Wouldn't a pillow for your back be nice?"

The book Aziraphale was reading gently thumped closed. He responded, "Yes, please."

Shortly thereafter a pillow was placed behind Aziraphale's back. Crowley was also being kind by massaging his angel's shoulders and neck.

"Hey angel, how much longer?"

"Four more months. Can't believe I went an entire month without realizing I was growing another life form."

Crowley kissed his forehead and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Three months later

"Your tummy is so big, angel," Crowley muttered. He laid his head in Aziraphale's lap, with one of his hands resting on Aziraphale's stomach. He could see the nervous expression on his angel's face.

"Yes... Crowley, I suppose so. I'm scared."

Crowley kissed Aziraphale's stomach and said, "You'll be alright."

"This has never happened to anyone before. What if I'm not?"

The baby began to kick.

"I know you will be. Calm down. The baby can sense your nervousness," Crowley said. He placed his hand on where the baby was kicking Aziraphale's stomach and whispered, "You worry your papa very much."

One month later

"Doing okay, angel?"

Aziraphale said, "Yes, I suppose so."

Tears formed in his eyes. He squeezed Crowley's hand.

"Don't lie to me angel."

"Fine, it hurts. It hurts so bad Crowley!" Aziraphale cried as he held onto the side of the couch. The state of labor he was in all but killed him.

Crowley said, "You can do it angel. Come on."

"It's been seven hours. I can't walk around anymore. The baby just needs to come already!"

Aziraphale began to cry into Crowley's arms. Tears soaked the demon's shirt.

"Angel, you can do it. Just push. I'll be right here to hold your hand."

"Alright then," Aziraphale said as he began to push again. He held Crowley's hand so tightly a bone did in fact snap in it. Tears arose to Crowley's eyes.

"You're doing great angel!" Crowley cheered as he tried to ignore the pain in his hand.

"Crowley, did something snap? I just heard a snap?"

"No, love. Keep pushing."

Aziraphale continued to push. Crowley's hand started to swell. After a long and grueling birth, their son arrived.

"Such a handsome lad," Aziraphale whispered as he held his son close. This made Crowley smile, tears running down his face.

"Want to hold him, Crowley?"

Crowley kept his hand tucked away from Aziraphale.

"Ngk... Well I'd like to but I've got a bit of a problem."

Aziraphale laughed, "Nervous? It's alright."

"No, not that."

He revealed his swollen and purple hand.

"Oh," Aziraphale gasped, "That isn't good. I thought I heard something snap."

He reached out and touched Crowley's hand.

"Should I say thank you?"

Aziraphale smiled and said, "Might as well teach our son manners from a young age. What's his name anyways?"

"How about Freddie?"

"Good choice."

Crowley picked up Freddie and smiled at him.

"Ahe he's got my eyes."