Tu Es Ma Cure

Song request by: huhwow
Prompt request by: kiwiaku

Song request by: huhwowPrompt request by: kiwiaku

Song: Je T'aime by Kelly Sweet

This is going to be certainly sad.

Also it's occurred to me that a hand full of you guys are French. Some day I'll learn write angsty fan fiction in your language.

Aziraphale smiled at Crowley. The demon's chest softly rose and fell. His hair was long again.

"Good morning dearest," Aziraphale whispered. He softly kissed Crowley's forehead.

There was not response. This was because Crowley wasn't just sleeping; he was in a coma. He had been in a coma for a while now. He was so sick. He was slowly dying in front of Aziraphale's eyes.

The same eyes that cried every single night, but always away from Crowley. His eyes glistened with tears whenever anyone would ask where Crowley was; anyone who asked was told that he was just sleeping. Aziraphale liked to believe that he was just sleeping too. He told himself there was no reason to cry if Crowley was just sleeping.

Sometimes a more rational side of Aziraphale would break through.

"All Mighty please! Please give him back to me! I love him!"

In moments like this Aziraphale would just break down. He fell to the floor crying. These were soft tears. The tears of missing a lover.

Pain irritated the back of his throat after a while of crying. He knew he'd have to let go of Crowley. The only thing he knew to do was stand in front of the mirror, dab a wet cloth at his eyes and mumble to himself, "Oh I can live without the silly demon. He's a demon after all. It's not like he ever loved you anyways."

He paused; shocked at what he just told himself.

"Okay maybe he did love you, but you never really loved him. Did you now?"

He wiped tears away from his eyes once again as he sighed, "Quit lying to yourself. You know how much you love him. It's just that Heaven won't let you... because you're an angel and he's a dying demon."

The cloth Aziraphale was holding hit the ground with a splat. Hot tears began to pool in his eyes again.

"I'll never get to love him!"

Aziraphale ran out of the bathroom, only stopping in front of the bed.

"Why can't you just wake up Crowley? Why? I-I love you! Please, I need you!"

The taste of salt hit Aziraphale's lips. He fell to the floor, out of breath and without will. He closed his eyes, only opening them occasionally to let the flood of tears escape.

Rain was tapping on the window. The sky was a blanket of gray. Occasionally thunder would boom. On a day like today Aziraphale would curl up in Crowley's arms. He'd nervously mutter about how much he hates thunderstorms.

The closest thing he could do to that was curl up beside Crowley in bed. He spread his wings, letting one cover Crowley.

"Dream of me dearest, and don't be sad when you go," Aziraphale sighed. His finger tips traced Crowley's jaw line. A few of Aziraphale's tears dripped on Crowley.

"Sorry, didn't mean to get tears on you."

Crowley's eyes fluttered open. "What?"

Aziraphale gasped and hugged Crowley.

"Angel, why are you crying?" Crowley softly asked. He wiped away a few of Aziraphale's tears and licked them away with his snake-like tongue.

Glossy blue eyes stared back at golden ones. Aziraphale sniffed, "You're sick Crowley, very sick. Don't chance it on my holy tears."

Crowley spread his wings and sighed, "I don't mind. I suppose your tears cured me. It makes sense. A Hell made illness being cured with something as holy as you."

Aziraphale simply smiled. "Yes, Crowley I suppose. Can you hold onto me now?"

"Mmhm," Crowley responded as he wrapped his arms around the angel. Aziraphale sniffled, "Are you sure you're alright?"

A soft hand touched Aziraphale's lower back.

"Yes, I'm alright. Remember when the flood happened? What did I say to you Aziraphale?"

Aziraphale sighed, "You told me that you'd never leave me. You told me that you'd never die because I needed you. I do need you Crowley. I have something to tell you."

Rain continued to tap against the window. The demon asked, "What is it dear?"

Aziraphale blushed and said, "I love you. I never knew how much I loved you until you were gone."

Crowley closed his eyes. He softly sighed, "Angel, I love you too. Always have."

"You know what's going to happen now, right?"

Curiosity sparked over the demon. He shrugged. "Hmnm?"

Aziraphale mumbled, "She's got a temper. I mean look at all that rain out there. She's probably mad right now."

Crowley caressed Aziraphale's cheek.

"Well may you be forgiven then, Aziraphale."

Surprisingly two lips brushed Aziraphale's own. Crowley's soft yellow eyes felt like safety to Aziraphale.

"I'm holding onto you tight angel. There's nothing to be afraid of. Not even rain. For six thousand years I've been right here, and I'm not going anywhere."