EPILOGUE-II

". . . Some are doubtful if they still would transform into a monster like they did before. . ."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Earl watched the two soldiers laughing with Violet. He knew that Jeffery was doubting him since that night.

Why wouldn't he? After all, he saw him changing so smoothly.

Earl couldn't care as the power he felt that night was a feeling he couldn't describe. It was something else, out of this world.

The power to kill.

The night Davis was killed was the same night he had turned for the first time.

But why would he turn? He didn't drink any rainwater, neither the bite, nor any blood ritual.

But then he remembered, the thirteenth night when he had gotten his leg trapped between a branch.

The Prince and Jeffery had pulled him out.

But before they could come, one of the wolves had came near him, tried to claw him at his arm and was gone.

Days later, he had thought the mark was from the War. But now when he remembered it, maybe that was when he was in the list too.

He smirked humorlessly while looking around.

At last, Davis was chosen and finally killed. Because after that night, Earl himself couldn't change. He too had acknowledged his own powers like Davis was aware of, but they were only for that night.

As if Pylas' was giving him one night to show his demeanor.

Earl shook his head.

It's been three months since he talked to any of the boys about the beast. He wouldn't, ahead. Never again.

But he sometimes wondered for sure, if there was any other man given the chance to be a Werewolf and perform, like he did.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

". . . Some could not be sinful at heart even after being a monster in mind. Alas! who knows? No one, but only themselves? Maybe. Maybe, not. . . "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Logan looked around at the green surroundings. His eyes twitching at remembering the last time he was here.

Still dressed up in the well-tailored suit, he had returned from the church only after bidding farewell to his best mate, Rodwin, to be present here in the forest.

The note was in his hand with that beautiful calligraphy he hadn't seen before.

He breathed heavily with his heart flying in his chest. And it all calmed down, the very anxiousness, when he heard the sound of footsteps.