Rewind

This is a little flashback for all of you to recall what happened and where are we now in the story, so we all could move further easily. Since, this is a thriller, recall your suspects and proofs. I tried my best to make this interesting.

_______

In prologue, we are introduced to our lead characters, Samara and her childhood friend/bully, Rodwin. His two best friends, Logan and Davis helps him by (jokingly) kidnapping her just so he could get his good luck kiss before leaving for war. Just like everytime, Samara fights back with words and pushes his love away. He takes his kiss anyway.

Now that Good luck kiss was required because the army of Kingdom of Walderstone is leaving to fight a war with Burnsley Kingdom in an abandoned village that falls between the borders of both nations,, and it goes by the name Sherfield--the ghost town.

After more than fortnight goes by, the army returns. Their own village which has the largest share of army-men celebrates Victory  in the  war and return of their successful warriors. But it is not very much of a celebration since many soldiers and reputed Warriors came back as dead bodies too.

Samara observes as her own father is alright but he has returned with her very injured brother, who was stabbed by seven-eight arrows. They immediately take him to the seer for his treatment. Samara's long-time love interest, Nathaniel who is also the son of Lord Commandant, is not much injured except for a wound on the leg that'll be healed soon. But he has lost his two of the best friends - Kent and Brody and mourns over it.

Samara's best friend, Violet also watches as her father is safe too. They both observes other childhood friends that have returned alive such as Rodwin's best mates, Logan who is not very much injured and Davis who is brutally injured that he is unconscious. Jeffrey, who is bestfriend of Samara's brother, Samuel is also fine. Rodwin is also alive and fine.

Now, with treatments and mourning and burying of the dead going on in the village, the environment is quite serious. The next morning, things turn worse as a body of man is found, ripped brutally near the well that is at the centre of the village. Terror spreads around the village and news reaches the King. He orders for the search party because the village is quite precious to him because of his army and also that his castle is near the village only.

Two ordinary brothers, Evos and Erasmus, go to the woods curiously to look for this animal who tortured the men that way. They hunt for it, but Evos ends up losing his own life. His brothers, Erasmus witnesses the whole kill and now, knows what the creature actually is.

On one side, Samara is moving ahead in her relationship with Nathaniel as he comes to see Samuel if he has recovered. They also get along well when woods and other products are distributed by the king. Rodwin is obviously jealous. Logan and Violet too get along well. Davis is still unconscious.

Now, Samara visits the seer often because of her brother's medicines and randomly, seer tells her about the danger that lurks around their village. She basically hints her about the Soldier of sins that is hiding. Samara is quite shocked but again, she is distracted by other happenings.

Now, Samuel is recovering and joins back the training sessions. He gets back with his mate, Jeffery and finds out that the posts are to be given to the soldiers who did well in the war. On the other side, Erasmus reaches the castle to inform the King about the creature that killed his brother. The word 'werewolf' roams around the army and some of the soldiers are behaving strange about it. For example, Samuel behaves mysteriously in his own home, giving weird answers to Samara's curious questions.