[1] Notorious

The warrior halted his horse twenty steps away from the crowd that was cheering and hooting for him. Moving his leg around the horse's back in a swift motion, he jumped off it with a loud thud. Followed by the sound of his heavy armor screeching with the belt, he removed his helmet proudly to look around the people of his village.

The dirt on his face made him look as raw as a warrior should be. The blood droplets sliding down his jaw from his head made him look as tough as he was. While the heaving of armored chest made him look as victorious as he was feeling after successfully passing through a deadly war of Kingdoms.

His eyes roamed on each face and settled on the one face that he was looking for. A sly smile curved on his face and with his finger, he mentioned the lady to reach him. That was the moment, when his wife rushed to him excitedly along with their five-year old twins running after her.

Samara giggled with tears in her eyes as his wife hugged him tightly, letting all her happy tears fall. The crowd roared in cheers while the warrior pulled away from his wife but not before stealing a passionate kiss of longing. He bent down and lifted both of his sons, letting them wrap their tiny arms around his thick neck and snuggling their heads to him.

More interesting was the way that the Warrior started looking at his wife. There was an unbound intensity in them in which someone could drown deep.Samara observed how his wife was affected by his heated gaze as she blushed instantly making her cheeks look crimson. 

She herself let out a sigh in admiration.

"After a war, a man loses his fatigue only by a mind blowing fuck and the tailor's husband look like he will eat her anytime now," whispered Violet in her ear making her gasp.

"Violet! My mother is standing beside me," she whisper-yelled at her friend who was giggling at her troubled expressions.

"Don't be a nun, Samara. You too must be imagining your Nathaniel looking at you like that," teased Violet while wiggling her eyebrows making her flushed.

But the another group of horses approaching the area caught their attention. Samara's eyes widened in excitement as she saw the familiar dark-blue uniform of the riders. She immediately looked at her mother in left.

"Mother, it must be Samuel and father?" She questioned while guessing her father must be accompanying her newly-trained brother in their group despite being a warrior himself.

Samara saw the sweet smile on her mother's face. "Of course, it is. They must be with this group. I can already see Maguire's son approaching."

At the mention of the one of her brother colleague, her eyes flew to the riders and she saw Logan Maguire wrapping his tired arms around his mother. Ignoring the memory of their last meet about how he had manhandled her along with Davis so she could give kiss to their almighty leader, she nonetheless smiled in relief seeing that he was alive and less injured.

One by one the familiar faces came in sight while Samara kept looking for her father and brother. Suddenly, the image of Nathaniel flashed in her mind. She wished for him to be safe too. She couldn't even imagine her future without him. In his absence, her heart had grew more and more fonder.

"Father," screeched Violet while running towards a well-built man and hugged him tightly. Samara heard her mother's sniffles as she saw him controlling her tears.

"Don't worry, mother. Father would be arriving too," she muttered softly.

Her mother laughed and wiped her tears while still looking at Swanson's family, noticing how Violet's mother was clinging to Lord Swanson in love. "It must be sixth war of our lives and I still fear so much. Every time, he had scared me with his horrific and deep wounds. Don't you recall, it was that abandoned village, the war took place. It was rumored to be haunted. Last night, the messenger had beaten the drum saying there had been less deaths this time but they are from our village only," said her mother while looking around for her husband desperately.