Introduction

A war between two kingdoms.

The warriors get excited, the weapons get sharpened.

Families and friends pray, warriors get restless for the risky play.

Some warriors fight the storm, some become the storm.

The clever side changes techniques, the losers become the victims.

But during this great war between the kingdoms, there's another war going on in a soldier's mind.

What happens when a vigorous, loyal, raw soldier gets trapped in a cruel fight between a nightmare and a bitter reality?

Getting back to his nation as a winner like his colleagues was something to pretend. Because the soldier hasn't won the real fight.

The fight between a curse and a blessing.

Secrets would be poked but he needs to be hidden for the sins he has committed. Helplessness would be his only excuse.

How would a soldier suffer the aftermath of this horrifying war?

What of the people who would be affected by this soldier?

What of the fact that it is impossible to find him in an army of so many soldiers?

Let's find out by living through this untold tale of 'the Soldier of Sins'.

_______

Hope, you will enjoy this book.

Happy reading.

-Nikki

P.S. No More Info. Just begin your journey ;)