[49] Swear On Me

"Shhh. . ."

Her heart curled up. What was terror? What was fear? This was the fear. Seeing the monster looking at her only.

His shaky finger moved away from his lips slowly after he signed her to remain quiet. Jennifer's face shook in extreme dread.

Uncertainty was real.

He moved back from her, the creepy smile curving his lips.

Jennifer watched him not moving his eyes off her. He wasn't saying a word.

Suddenly, the faint voices of the Knights shouting echoed. The galloping of horses could be heard. She watched him looking above at the sky.

The darkness was settling.

Her breath stuck in her limbs when he lowered his head and looked back at her. She gasped at seeing his eyes glowing brighter than before and the eerie smiles not leaving his face.

Her skin crawled in fear when the black fur started protruding his skin again. His toned legs taking the hinged shape once more. He looked down at his hand, tilting his head.

Jennifer's eyebrows furrowed and unshed tears rested at the corner of her eyes. Her lips parted at seeing the sudden innocence spreading in those bright eyes.

The fur was prickling his skin and slowly, the man groaned. His face was taking the shape that of a wolf.

The moment his jaws widened and his canines protruded, Jennifer widened her own eyes in alarm.

His clothes ripped a bit more but not properly. The man groaned hard and curled up like an infant, trying to control this transformation.

Jennifer gasped at seeing the blood leaking from his mouth.

The man groaned loudly until he turned into something she had seen the very first moment. Something which had killed Preston and Lori.

He looked back at his hand, breathing harshly. His expressions on that wolf face, displaying an unknown fear. He looked above at the sky and stood up.

Standing like a man but displaying the show of a predator.

He howled loudly, the voice echoing everywhere around the forest.

Jennifer's face paled.

Suddenly, he looked at her and the blood lust filling his eyes. Her soul shuddered as she slowly crawled back. Her hand moved on a crunchy leaf. She jumped up in fright and looked back at the Werewolf.

He opened his mouth, blood leaking and deadly canines bathing.

She screamed in horror.

Getting up immediately, Jennifer didn't care about anything and ran away for her life.

The Werewolf watched her retreating back with harsh breaths.

The chase had always been thrilling.

.

.