fun facts + endings

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello, my dear readers.
I want to have this little moment to say thank you. I will go back edit all the chapters (yes, all 144) (I apologize in advance because I'm going to be hella annoying with the editing I'm sorry) and add gifs of people to the normal chapters, but before, I want to give you something else.

Throughout the story, I changed my mind many, many times, some things were planned, others I made them up as I wrote them. I had different outcomes for this story, but I am pleased with the one I end up choosing.

You will be surprise to see what things I had planned before changing
my mind and leaving them as the chapters you read. Most of the things I had in my before I forgot but these are the ones I remember.

I hope you enjoy this little tb of mine.

Fun Facts:

• Sam and Sirius were not going to be a couple. Yes, you read that right.
The letters were just going to be about her being friends with him but liking him in secret, they were not going to end up together.

• Sam wasn't going to get close to James, or Sirius. She was only going to be friends with Remus out of the group.

• Sam wasn't going to be Harry's godmother. She would only known him because of he was friends with Ellie and what she knew of him.

• Sam was supposed to end up with Jasper in the original idea, they were going to be engaged and everything because Sirius and her were not going to be a thing besides the crush.

• Sam was not supposed to be in the Order, let alone be one of the first ones to join.

• Originally, I was only going to write letters. There wasn't going to be act one, two or three. But I changed my mind towards the last letters in act one, so I decided to write more.

• Sam was going to get kidnap, but they were going to kill her. This one of the ideas before making the book longer.

• the titles for some letters and chapters come from songs that inspired me to write the chapter as I listened to the song. For example, somebody else by 1975, lost in the moment by nf, yellow lights by Harry Hudson, etc. If you asked me what song inspired the chapter I can totally remember the song I listen to!

• Her kidnapping was always a plan even though I change the ending a lot.

• sometimes I wanted her to have something with Remus but I stopped myself because they have a beautiful friendship. I love them.

• Sam is also the godmother of Ellie and Teddy in this story.

• EVERYONE IS ALIVE.
Like Remus, Tonks, Fred, Sirius, everyone good!
This is the ending we all deserve, and the ending I will keep for this story.

Alternative Endings:

• Sam was going to die of an illness, and on her last days, Sirius would visit her and spend it with her. Yes, that was an option. I was going to be that cruel.

• Sam was going be in danger because her husband had been talking bad about the death eaters, they wanted revenge on him. Dumbledore was going to offer protection but the rest of the world would think she was dead. Jason was going to give the journal to Remus and Remus to Sirius.

• the book was going for end with the letters. They were going to date but we wouldn't see it.

• Sam was going to die protecting Harry with James and Lily, but I figured that she would be better off protecting him while being alive.

Questions:

• if you have any question about the story or to me, please don't hesitate to ask!

Questions here:
??

That is all, thank you!

✿ ✿ ✿