106 | hard times

✿ ✿ ✿

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼,

Does it feel like life has been draining you? Like no matter what you do,
your soul has become too heavy?

I don't know what to feel this days.
If I smile or laugh, I feel like I shouldn't be doing it, because there might be someone out there who is getting tortured, while I'm here safe. If I'm upset or down, I feel like I shouldn't be because other people have it worst.

This are confusing and hard times
for everyone. It is the beginning of the end for our happiness.

Turns out that no matter how many lives might be in danger, my boss still wants me to go to a trip with the rest of our department. I have begged and begged to stay here, but they don't want me to. I'm afraid that something might
happen to me, or something might happen to you while I'm gone.

This month was supposed to be the best one; we're a couple of days until Halloween, one of our favorite days.
We were supposed to dress Harry into a cute custom, I was supposed to take Ellie trick or treating. I wanted to have candy bags for the children. We were supposed to carve pumpkins and have fun. But it all went down the drain.

I really don't want to go to this trip.
I almost cried in front of everyone to let me stayed, but the head of the department threatened to fire me if I don't go. I don't know why is so important for me to go too, but I have now, I can't lose this job, we're barely hanging in there.

Even though we come back the November 1st, I'm still nervous
about everything. It will only be for two days, one and a half at most, but a lot can happen in short amount of time.

I know you want to argue with the head of the department to not let me go,
but I need to keep the job, if I don't, what are going to do? Your job is not really stable right now, and I don't want to risk anything.

To keep me in a good mood, you told me that you had a surprise for me after
I come back. Then, I'm looking forwards to see your surprise, perhaps is going lift my spirit after these days.

I promise that I'll keep in touch,
and that the second I'm free from them,
I will be by your side again and I will never leave.

Goodbye Sirius, I'll see you soon.
I love you.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂,

                            𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓪