109 | where's my love?

✿ ✿ ✿

12 years later

12 years later

    Samantha sat still, her mind wondering off as she watched the fire. Fascinated, she saw how they grew, but then contained themselves. She smiled lightly, remembering all those nights in the common room, it felt so long ago.

    Just as she was about to take a sip from her coffee, loud footsteps came rushing down the stairs. She didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

    ❝Sam, I'm going to be late!❞

    Samantha rolled her eyes playfully, standing up to make her way to the kitchen. Her gaze fell into the boy who sat down in the table, trying to eat as fast as possible.

    ❝I tried to wake you up, but your snores were louder than my voice❞ she smiled mischievously, dodging a piece of sausage that had been thrown at her ❝That's not nice❞

    ❝I don't snore❞ the boy rolled his eyes, trying to hide his own smile.

    Samantha laughed, sitting down in front of him. She extended her hand and took a piece of bacon from his plate, eating it ❝Sure thing, whatever you say Harry❞

    Harry Potter narrowed his eyes at her jokingly. Just as she was about to take another piece of food, he smacked her hand away lightly, causing her to open her mouth in disbelief. He began to laugh and soon, she joined him.

    ❝So, Molly and Arthur are taking you with the others to the Leaky Cauldron❞ she repeated, making him nod while eating the breakfast she made for him. He was going to spend the last days with the Weasleys, they had just returned from their trip to Egypt, and Harry had been eager to see his friends again. At first, she had been hesitant to even let him out of the house without her, having flashbacks to what happened last time she was not there, but she slowly came to terms that he was coming of age, and he had a lot of good people around him ❝and then they'll take you to the station❞

    ❝are you coming to the station as well?❞ he asked, taking his cup to drink his orange juice. Samantha nodded, leaning back in her chair.

    ❝of course I am, you wouldn't think I'll let you leave without giving you a hug right?❞ Samantha raised her eyebrows, giving the boy a smile.

❝wouldn't expect any less❞ he retuned the smile and then went back to his food, almost finishing it.

Samantha took a sip from her coffee, turning to see the clock. It was almost time for Harry to go, luckily, they had bought all the stuff he needed the week before, so there was no need to hurry about that. Soon, heavy footsteps began to descend the stairs and came to their direction.

❝Morning❞ Jasper mumbled, fixing his tie as he took a sit far from them.

    Samantha and Harry shared a look, but didn't say anything ❝Morning❞ they greeted, but didn't bother to start a conversation with Samantha's fiancé.