110 | same sky

✿ ✿ ✿

    Samantha walked in the train station with a calm, yet chaotic heart

    Samantha walked in the train station with a calm, yet chaotic heart. Her eyes began to look for her godson, wanting to say goodbye before he was off to his third year of school.

    She was aware of the eyes on her, mostly of the officials following her every move. Because she a lot of connections, she learned from them that's she was a suspect in their case. Now that Sirius was free, they suspect her of aiding and hiding him. They knew that to get him, they had to follow her. But she didn't know where he was, so she was not afraid of them; she just wished he was safe and sound.

    Her blue eyes locked with the green ones, making her smile. Dodging people, she walked at a fast pace towards the group, embracing the first person she saw.

    ❝Hello Samantha, how've you been?❞ Molly smiled, separating from the brunette.

    ❝I've been great, Molly, thank you❞ she smiled at the woman, looking at the other kids ❝how've you been? Was Harry good?❞

    ❝I'm good, dear, and yes, Harry was good as always❞ the redhead woman nodded, looking at the kids as well.

    ❝Hello Ron, Ginny, Hermione❞ she smiled the three, making them return the smile. Harry rolled his eyes playfully, sending her a smile.

    ❝Hello Sam❞ they spoke in unison, causing her to chuckle.

    ❝I got you all some snacks for the ride❞ Samantha looked in her purse, getting six bags of candy and cookies for them ❝here you go, please give one to Neville and Ellie too❞

    She gave each of the a bag, which they gladly accepted and thank her for. From her purse, she took out three more bags, looking for the remaining three.

    ❝Where's Percy, and the twins?❞ Samantha asked Molly, but before the woman could reply, someone came to each of her sides, scaring her. She let out a small shrink, causing the rest to laugh. Turning around, her gaze sat upon the twins who were smiling innocently at her.

    ❝Hello Sam❞ they greeted, and she shook her head.

    ❝one day you two are going to give me a heart attack❞ she narrowed her eyes at them, but they kept smiling like they did nothing wrong ❝here you go, for the ride❞

    The whistle of the train suddenly interrupted their conversations, making everyone excited. She got the change to turn and see one of the older Weasleys, giving him a bag as well. Samantha said goodbye to each of them, giving them a hug and wish them good luck.

    At the end, she turn to see Harry, giving him a big hug.

    ❝I can't breath❞ Harry joked, casing her to chuckle lightly. Samantha began to give him kisses in the cheeks and forehead, making him groan ❝Samantha❞ he complained, hoping that no one was seeing the scene.