133 | fall apart

✿ ✿ ✿

Samantha looked around, crossing her arms against her chest

Samantha looked around, crossing her arms against her chest. The cold breeze and the snow fell around her, reminding her that her favorite time of the year was near. She exhaled, seeing how her breath mixed with the wind.

    The laughter and voices of the people made her feel happy. It was a sight, making her remember that no matter how hard things were, there was a bit of happiness, somewhere in the world.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a snowball colliding with the side of her face. Parts of the snow rolled down her neck and into her blouse, causing her to shiver.

She immediately turn around, looking for the source as her face mirrored an offended feature. The only thing she received for answer was the laughter of someone near her, hiding in one of the trees. She knew exactly who it was, she had taught him some tactics after all.

Samantha stood up, taking snow in her hand and forming it in a ball. Slowly, she went the opposite direction of the laughter and walked towards it. Once she was near, she found the responsable one. He was peaking behind the tree, trying to find her.

She stood in front of him, hand raised as the snowball was ready to be released, it was just a matter of time.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for him to realize she was no longer there. He turn around, and his smile disappeared when he saw her standing in front of him. Before he could run, she threw the snowball at his face, and this time, it was her time to laugh.

❝Sam❞ Harry complained, taking off the snow dripping down his face.

❝you started❞ she shrugged, walking away. She made her way to the place she was previously sitting, knowing he was following.

❝I didn't hear you coming❞ he shook his head, sitting next to her.

She opened her purse, taking out the snacks she brought him ❝of course you didn't, you were too busy laughing out loud❞

Harry took the sweets and rolled his eyes. She chuckled, seeing how he made his way through the bag. She looked around, watching how the multitud of students enjoyed their weekend off.

❝how are your classes going?❞ she asked, turning to see him ❝enjoying this term?❞

    Harry chewed slowly, looking up at her ❝they're fine...the only thing that keeps driving insane is Umbridge❞

    Samantha rolled her eyes ❝that foul woman enjoys seeing the despair of others❞ she shook her head ❝have she done something to you?❞

    Harry looked away, pretending to be busy in his sweets ❝No, she just annoys everyone, she thinks she's the superior of the school❞

    She scoffed, remembering one of her first years in the Ministry. Umbridge had embarrassed her in front of multiple officials despite not doing something wrong ❝I can't believe Dumbledore hasn't said anything about it❞