78 | too nervous

✿ ✿ ✿

      Samantha was falling asleep in Sirius' bed

Samantha was falling asleep in Sirius' bed. Her head was rested comfortably in her hand, her body was shutting down, and her mind was becoming foggy. Just as she was about to enter the realm of calmness, a loud and heavy sound next to her ear made her jump in surprise.

Her eyes widen and she looked around in alert. It wasn't until she heard the laugh of her best friend that she remembered what happened and where she was.

❝It's not funny❞ Samantha protested, crossing her arms in an attempt to look mad. But she wasn't going to lie, it was kinda funny.

    ❝Ow, I'm sorry, Sam❞ James breathed out, trying to stop laughing ❝But it was bloody hilarious❞

    Samantha rolled her eyes and went back to her previous position, this time fully awake.

    The both of them were in the new flat he and the boys had got. James was going to have his date with Lily that evening, so he decided to drag out Samantha for opinions of his outfit.

    It was currently eleven thirty a.m., and they had been there for almost an hour and a half. James couldn't decide what to wear, no matter how many times Samatha complimented him.

    Sirius had been there at the beginning, but he couldn't get through the first half hour and decided to sleep in the living room. Samantha wanted to go with him bad.

    ❝Where were we?❞ she asked, trying to forget about what just happened.

    ❝Before you were sleeping mid my sentence, I was trying out this killer❞ James pointed at his clothes, taking an dramatic pose.

    Samantha looked closely at his choice: a simple blue short and black jeans, she tilted her head but then shook her head, not convinced. James groaned frustrated, he had tried on so many clothes on, his and Sirius'. He proceeded to walk to the bed and jump, landing next to Samantha.

    ❝Let's face it, I'm never going to look good❞ he let out, closing his eyes.

    Samantha shook her head and nudged him gently. She rested her head in the bed, looking at him.

    ❝Just because you haven't found the right clothes doesn't mean we have to give up now, J❞ she encouraged, giving him a small smile.

    James opened his eyes and looked at her ❝I can't bloody find anything she would like!❞

    ❝You know, people would think I would be helping Lils out, not the other way around❞ Samantha said, lighting the mood. He chucked lightly and nodded.

    ❝Yeah, but people don't know she's a queen and she doesn't need help❞ he said dreamy, closing his eyes again ❝Besides, she has other friends, I only have one girl best friend for my rescue❞