130 | in the dark

✿ ✿ ✿

    Samantha left out sigh, putting her hands on her hips as she watched what she had done

    Samantha left out sigh, putting her hands on her hips as she watched what she had done. After many thinking, she had finally decided to clean one of the main walls of the living room and adorn it with pictures. In the photos, everyone was smiling at her, from her times in school, to her most recent moments.

She smiled, walking backwards to admire her work. After cleaning the rest of the house she had passed to the pictures and now she was done for the day.

She walked to the couch and sighed tiredly. It had been some time since she did something creative like that, and she missed it. Longing for some rest, she put her head back and looked at the ceiling. But just as she was about to close her eyes, the phone rang.

A groan escape her lips, and she got up forcefully. She walked towards the phone and took it in hands.

    ❝Hello?

    ❝Sam!❞ an agitated voice called, causing her to furrow her eyebrows ❝I need your help!

    ❝Harry?❞ she questioned, starting to look around frantically ❝What's wrong?

    ❝we had an encounter with dementors, I'm dragging Dudley, he doesn't look good❞ he said in a tired voice, and she could static from his end.

    ❝where are you?

    ❝near the park we used to avoid, I'm with Mrs Figg, the Dursley's neighbor❞ before she could ask why was she there, he cut her off ❝she knows about us

    ❝I'm on my way, don't move, do you understand?

    After she got a confirmation from his end, she quickly hung up and she got out of the house, putting all the security up in the house. Once it was done, she apparated to where they were.

    Samantha groan, struggling to keep part of Dudley's weight on her shoulder. Harry and her were carrying him by the armpits in their way to his uncle's house. Nothing too bad was happening to the other boy, but she would still offer her help with some brewing, nothing magical.

    ❝Thank you, Mrs Figg❞ Samantha smiled to the woman, nodding in her direction.

    ❝Be safe, you two❞ Mrs Figg responded before walking to her own house. The two continued to walk towards the house opposite to her. Sam could already imagine the look on the parents faces.

    ❝One a scale form 1 to 10, how mad do you think they're gonna be?❞ Harry asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

    ❝do you want me to be enthusiastic or honest?❞ she replied, looking at him with a gesture.