113 | hope

✿ ✿ ✿

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼,

Hello my love, how are you?
I received your note.

Yes, I am good, even better now that you are free. I miss you and love
you as well. I hope you're safe.
Please don't put yourself in danger,
don't do anything to jeopardize your situation, be smart.

As I'm sure you know, the people
in the ministry have a close eye on me, they think I'm hiding you. I would love
to be doing that, because that would mean I get to see you, but sadly,
I haven't.

It makes me sad and angry that you have to run from something you didn't do. I have been trying to set you free, Sirius, I really am.

I'm sorry that it has taken me a long time to make progress, but they just don't want to listen. One time I even stayed the whole day at their door until they opened and let me present my case. I am no lawyer, but I have been reading tons of books to help me.

It's harder to write to you, more than I imaged, mostly because it reminds me of simpler times. It reminds me of a time when we could be by each other's side, and despite all the madness, we had each other.

It hurts to know that time passed so quickly, yet so slow.

I know it's hard for you right now,
I can only image what you have been
through. And I'm deeply sorry that I wasn't there with you.

I hope they don't find you, not before
I do, at least. As in right now, I'm still trying to gather information for your safe return. Don't give up, Sirius, don't give up hope, because I'm sure as hell I won't be doing that, because if I do, then I would lose everything I have.

Wherever you are, I hope you're
looking up at the stars, and know that I'm watching too. Please be safe.

Goodbye Sirius, I'll see you soon.
I love you.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂,

                            𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓪