98 | bittersweet

✿ ✿ ✿

      Samantha and Sirius were brushing their teeth

      Samantha and Sirius were brushing their teeth. After spending the day before together, the two fell asleep in her bed. Samantha had made breakfast for the two of them since Lily was at James, so it was only the two of them.

    It was almost Valentine's Day, and the two were planning on having a date. After all this time, they would finally have the day together. No double dates, no hufflepuff or ravenclaw classmates. Just the two of them.

    ❝Sammy❞ he called, looking at their reflection while both were synchronizing their brushing.

    Samantha raised her eyebrows and looked at him ❝yeah, babe?❞

    Sirius leaned over and spit out the toothpaste ❝Have you noticed James or Lily acting weird?❞

    The brunette frowned a little, remembering the times this past few days her friends were acting strange. Not like mad at each other or at them, but being secretive and in hush voices. The two had been acting all jumpy and all over the place for a while now.

    Samantha spited out the toothpaste and cleaned her mouth with water, her boyfriend imitating her. They cleaned their toothbrush and put it back in its place.

    ❝Yeah, I have❞ Samantha nodded, turning around to face him, leaning against the bathroom sink ❝it's like they're keeping a secret, but doing it really really bad❞

    Sirius put his arms around her sides, leaning over a little ❝they make it so obvious it's almost painful❞

    She chuckled, completely agreeing with him ❝maybe they'll tell us later❞ she shrugged, putting her hands behind his neck ❝they want us to have dinner tonight❞

    ❝maybe they're moving in together?❞ Sirius guessed, making her nod. It was a possibility ❝or maybe it's because of the wedding, who knows?❞

    ❝We'll find out soon enough❞ she smiled, tilting her head while she looked him in the eyes.

    Sirius smiled and lean over, giving her a kiss which she happily accepted.

❝Do you have everything?❞ Sirius asked, taking their coats from the chair. Samantha nodded and made the few last touches to her hair. She was going to spend the night at his place this time, and even though she had clothes there already, a few more wouldn't hurt.

❝yes, ready❞ she nodded and turn away from the mirror, taking her purse.

    The two went outside and closed the flat, after securing it with spells, they apparated to his flat.

    They arrived at the door and he opened the door, letting Sam in before him. The second she did, she stopped midway, opening her mouth in awe. Sirius almost trip, not seeing her standing there, but before he could ask, he looked up and raised his eyebrows.