thank you

✿ ✿ ✿

It is done.
The end has come.

I can't thank you enough, each one fo you, for reading this history, for being supportive, for everything.

When I first started this, I honestly wanted to unpublished it because I didn't think people would want to read it. But each time I stopped myself because I thought "what if someone comes across it, and actually likes it?" So waited and it happened.

You have no idea how much it means to me that people actually like it? Because I'm like my dear Sam in that way, I use the writing as a coping mechanism. I use the writing to escape from my life for a few minutes and create a new one.

I uploaded two, sometimes three, chapters a week for a whole year. Sometimes I didn't know what to write or how to proceed with the story, but I couldn't stop writing because I knew that if I did, I would do it again, and again until I wouldn't finish the book.

I listen to the most depressive songs, saw the saddest edits, I did everything I could to keep that inspiration going. It was all worth it, I promise.

Now, I have to say goodbye to this story, and to my precious Samantha.

It was an honor and pleasure writing this story, because it not only helped me with dealing with a lot of stuff form my personal life, but it felt me in becoming a different person.

I want to thank each one of you, because it takes a lot to read a story of more than a hundred chapters. I never thought I would write this much if I'm being honest.

I also want to thank reddingtons
You were my first push of inspiration since the beginning. I continued publishing chapters because I knew that at least one person was reading, and I just couldn't let you down.
So thank you, love, for reading and supporting this story.

I also want to thank carolbeluzzo
Your comments always made me laugh and feel better. It was comforting to know how much you enjoyed this story and my baby Sammy.

And finally, I want to thank PhantomhiveBro
You were one of my inspirations and one of the people who made me love this story even more. Thank you for reading and being there with not only this story but to me.

Thank you to each one of you again, I could never thank you enough. I appreciate everyone who stayed this long and made it to the end with me.

If you ever need anything or anyone, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm here for you, and I mean it. Whatever it is, I will try my best to make it better and help.

If you wish to read more about my other stories, please do so. I recognize most of the usernames and I will be very happy to see yours in any of my other stories.

Now that this has come to an end, I will focus on my other stories. I am a machine of never ending OCs and plots. If you wish to see what stories I'm working on or the ones I plan to publish, there's a list in my bio.
I hope to see you there.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart and Samantha's.

I hope I'll read you soon.

With love,

Nash.

✿ ✿ ✿