87 | past and future

✿ ✿ ✿

        Samantha's eyes trailed over her stuff, making sure she had everything

Samantha's eyes trailed over her stuff, making sure she had everything. Once her decision became final, she grabbed the bag and with a last look in the room, she apparated.

    Samantha arrived at the boys' flat
and walked to knock at the door, trying to fix her hair as the wild wind traveled towards her. A few seconds later, the door finally opened with a squick, revealing Sirius without a shoe and wearing a white tank top, with two different shirts hanging in each arm. Samantha raised her eyebrows.

    ❝You weren't supposed to see this❞ Sirius chuckled nervously. Sam shook her head with a smile in her face, trying to not laugh at the situation in front of her.

    ❝I can come back—❞ she started, but he shook his head quickly, taking her hand.

    ❝Of course not, Sammy❞

    Sirius gave her a quick kiss in the cheek, leaving her cheek an electric feeling. He lead her in the flat, closing the door behind her. Samantha left the bag besides the door, turning to see him.

    ❝Is everything alright?❞ she asked, looking at him in the eyes.

    ❝Yeah❞ he sighed and took off the two shirts, leaving him only the tank top. Sam tried not to stare at his arms ❝I can't chose between the two❞

    Samantha smiled and took the two shirts in each hand, trying to help him decide.

    ❝You look lovely, Sammy❞ Sirius spoke, making Samantha's eyes leave the shirts and rest her eyes on him.

    ❝Thank you, my love❞ Samantha grinned, tilting her head ❝I wish I could say the same though❞ she joked.

    Sirius stumbled backwards and put his hand in his chest, pretending to be hurt ❝You wound me, Sammy❞

    Samantha chuckled and her eyes went back to the shirts. She finally decided for one and extended to him.

    ❝I think this one would look good on you❞ Samantha nodded, looking between the shirt and him. Sirius smiled and took the shirt to put it on. Samatha looked away, trying to give him privacy.

❝How do I look?❞ Sirius opened his arms, showing off his clothes. She approached to fix the collar with a smile. The same smile she had been wearing a lot lately.

Now you look lovely❞

Sirius grinned and grabbed her waist, pulling her close. Samantha looked at him and closed the gap between them.