135 | not the same

✿ ✿ ✿

    Samantha could hear the breeze, gently brushing against the window

    Samantha could hear the breeze, gently brushing against the window. The only thing consoling her was the soft music playing in the background, it was from the gift she had received from James back in school in her birthday.

The was folding her clothes by hand, organizing them in a bag as Harry was taking a few things from his room. She had been spending most of the time in Sirius' house when she was not at work. The only reason she entered her house lately was to grab clothes and check on the security.

Laid upon her bed a few meters away, stood her journal. The one she had been carrying around since her third year. There were a few pages left, full of writing and feelings that she relayed her heart on. She stayed at it, reminiscing about all those years she sat in front of the window, looking up at the stars as she poured her heart out.

For months, she was debating what to do with it. Throw it away? Burn it? Hide it? Show it to Sirius?

Every time she thought she had her answer, she overthinked it and ended up in the same place. In the end, she didn't want to get rid of it.

She walked towards the journal, leaving the clothes. Her fingertips touched the cover, feeling nolsstalgic. She smiled softly, and just as she was about to take in and put it in her bag, she heard footsteps, and panicked.

Quickly, she took the journal and hid it under the pillow. At that moment, Harry entered the room with a bag.

❝hey, I finished, do you need help?❞ he asked, setting down the bag and walked towards her small sofa, sitting down.

    ❝I'm almost finish, thanks, Har❞ she smiled, walking back to her previous spot.

Harry nodded, resting his head against the comfortable pillow. Without realizing, he began to rub his scar. She didn't have to turn to him to know what he was doing.

❝are you okay?❞ she asked, stopping what she was doing to give him her full attention.

Harry nodded ❝just thinking❞

❝you want to talk about it?❞ she smiled softly, and he sighed ❝I know something's bothering you❞

❝what if Voldemort is really seeing through my eyes?❞ he blurted out, causing her to freeze ❝if so, then I'm a danger for everyone❞

❝have you felt anything besides the anger?❞ she walked towards him, sitting down besides him in the small sofa.

❝I feel...something inside me, but it's more like a whisper, as if it's crawling around me, and I still feel so much anger❞

     ❝I can't say that I know what you're going through, because I don't❞ she frowned, speaking softly to calm him down ❝only you know how it feels, and I'm so sorry you're going through this❞