144 | once in a lifetime

✿ ✿ ✿

Seven years later

Seven years later

Samantha exhaled, finally closing the bag. For the last two hours, she had been busy packing the last of their stuff for their family vacation. Everything was ready, now, she just needed to get everyone to wake up.

With a flick of her wand, all the mess she had done was cleaned. She looked around the room, and after making sure everything was in its place, she made her way out.

She hummed a song while she opened the curtains of the house to let the light in. The day was beautiful outside, which only made her mood better.

When she got to the first room and opened the door, there was no one inside, which made her furrowed her eyebrows. Then, she passed to the second bedroom, and there was no one there.

Without tripping on the toys splattered on the floor, she made her way to her bedroom. She didn't even had to be standing in front of the door to hear the commotion inside, which made her roll her eyes in a playful way.

❝what's going on there?❞ she asked out loud, making sure they heard her inside.

After giving them a head start, she opened the door, only to find Sirius sitting in the bed with an innocent smile in his face. She raised her eyebrow, walking inside the room and taking a look around.

❝Top of the morning, Sammy❞ he smiled cheeky, tilting his head.

❝Morning❞ she replied, walking around him with a narrow look.

❝do you need something?❞ he asked, following her closely with his own gaze.

She shrugged ❝I thought I heard something coming from here❞

    ❝Really?❞ he raised his eyebrows, and she nodded, giving him a knowing smile ❝well, I haven't heard anything, you must be imaging things❞

    ❝you think?❞ she put a hand on her chest, pretending to be hurt. Then, she heard giggles coming from under the bed, and Sirius covered his mouth form letting a laugh escape his lips ❝you must be right, I should take some medicine, and maybe...eat a few of the sweets I have hidden❞

    When gaps were heard from under the same spot, her smile couldn't be wider. The two shared a look, and Sirius nodded when she pointed at the bed.

    ❝would you like some too, Sirius?❞ she asked, still pretending. She stretched her arm and tried to fix Sirius' hair.

    ❝of course, I would love some sweets, my love❞ Sirius followed the game, smiling as he tried to dodge her hand.

    ❝Fantastic, let's get some before anyone finds out❞ Samantha took his hand and made her stand up, pretending to be going to the door.

    However, when they were almost at the handle, two little heads peaked from under the bed, yelling at them to stop.