124 | unfair

✿ ✿ ✿

    Samantha arrived at her office, setting her purse in her usual spot

    Samantha arrived at her office, setting her purse in her usual spot. Rubbing her eyes and with a heavy sighed, she sat down in her chair. Multiple papers were in her desk, but before going through them, she got her tea.

An owl appeared in her window, and she instantly recognized it as Hedwig. She smiled and took a little snack from her cabinet, walking towards the bird

❝Hello, beauty❞ she feed the owl the cookie and took the letter. With a last pad on the back, she went to her sit and opened the letter.

Samantha sighed as she read what her godson was telling her. It broke her heart that many of his classmates were mistreating him. Even though Harry said it wasn't a big deal for him, she knew that he felt bad to some extent. Even if his best friend, Ron, wasn't talking to him.

    What made her freak out even more, was the fact that he discovered what the first task was going to be about. Her heart was going to explode because of those dragons. The were beautiful creatures, but she didn't want them near Harry at all.

    Grabbing a piece or parliament and her quill, she began to write her response to him. Telling him everything was going to be okay eventually, he was going to go through it and live, also, he had her permission to hex anyone who made fun of him. Obviously she was joking, and Harry would know it too; she just hoped he was okay.

    Samantha stood up and tied the letter to Hedwig, and once the owl was rested and feed, it flew away. She returned to her seat and began to look through her correspondence.

    Most of the papers was information within the department, nothing to worry about. She was going to start with her day until the picture of the newspaper caught her attention.

    She never ordered the Daily Prophet, she wasn't subscribed like the rest of the wizard community. So having a copy in her desk made her confused.

    Samantha furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed the stack of papers, and her eyes widen once she saw the title. Reading the author of the article, she already had an idea of what was coming.

Teenage Tragedy: Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup.
I'm here today at Hogwarts School with the twelve-year-old superstar Harry Potter. The tragic teenager who we all know for vanquishing the dastardly dictator, He Who Must Not Be Named, at age one.

"How do you feel about being entered into such dangerous game?" I asked.
"I'm quite afraid" Mr Potter answers, staring at his shaking hands "I have no idea what is in store and I do not think I'm prepared for anything that lies ahead. But I will try my hardest to get through and win" I take young Harry's hand in comfort and see a small smile appear in his face...