119 | strong together

✿ ✿ ✿

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼,

Hello my love, I miss you.

I'm counting the days to when I get to see you. I know it's going to be tricky and dangerous, but if everything
goes according to plan, nothing bad
will happen.

It makes me sad that our first encounter will be in secret, but as long as you're safe and alive, it's all that matters.

I hope you're enjoying the
little treats I leave you, I made them with love.

I hope you're doing well, it's difficult for me to see you on the streets, where danger follows. Every time I go,
I can't help but look behind my shoulder, I do feel unsafe sometimes, maybe that's why I'm only on alert. But we have to be strong, it's the only thing we can do to keep us sane and firm.

One day everything will change for the best, I'll make sure of that.

For my part right now, I'm excited but nervous. I'm taking Harry to the quidditch World Cup, isn't that great? We're going with the Weasleys, Harry is very excited. I convinced Hermione's parents to let her go, but I couldn't convince Augusta, Neville's grandmother to let him go. Ellie is not a big fan, so she declined the offer. It's only us then.

I wish you could come with us, I really do. Harry keeps asking me about you, and I answer everything I can. I wish you could be here with us.

But soon you will, I promise.
I'm doing everything I can to free you, and once it's done, I'm never going to leave your side.

This are hard times, my love,
be careful.

Goodbye Sirius, I'll see you soon.
I love you.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂,

                            𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓪