❝and I agree with you❞ she nodded, sighing ❝but maybe they don't know anything either, it's dangerous to write information through letters, they can be intercepted and manipulated❞

    ❝it's that why they haven't tell you anything either?❞ Harry mumbled, and she instantly rose her eyebrow, looking at him.

    ❝you know why I'm being kept out❞ she muttered, turning to see the movie to try and keep her anger down.

    Ever since Harry announced the return of the Dark Lord, the Order of the Phoenix was brought back. Like the first time, she sign up right away and they all agreed, but only this time, it felt different.

    The Order was not communicating properly with her whatsoever. No matter how much she asked to know what was going on, or to be at least inform of their current state, they always dismissed her, saying they didn't had any concrete information. She knew it was a lie.

Her best guess was that they figured out that the minute she knew what was going on, she was going to tell Harry. And they were right, she was going to tell him what was going, not only because of their deal but because he was the one that had suffered directly. Harry was the reason they knew of his return, their only direct connection with him.

But Samantha knew the risks of Harry knowing. Voldemort could easily be hearing what they knew through Harry, but if someone could see a change in her godson, it was her. And at the moment, there hadn't been any changes in him, but she was still alert.

❝it's just not fair❞ Harry whispered, shaking his head ❝I just want to help defeat him❞

❝I know, sweetie❞ she smiled sadly ❝but they are just trying to protect you❞

❝I don't see them protecting me like you have❞ Harry shrugged, taking a handful of popcorn from the center table.

Samantha gave him a half smile ❝everyone has their own ways of protecting their loved ones❞

Harry stayed quiet for a couple of minutes until he turn to see her, a curious look in his eyes ❝would you tell me what was going on even if they threaten you not to?❞

Samantha opened her mouth to respond but a small alarm rang throughout the house, signaling them that there was someone approaching the house. The two shared a look and jumped out of the couches, walking together with their wands drawn.

❝are you expecting someone?❞ Harry whispered, and she shook her head in response.

    There was a knock on the door that made her flinch, but didn't represent any threat, then the doorbell rang. The two locked eyes and nodded. She approached the door and looked through the peephole. Once her blue eyes saw who was standing in the other side of the door, she let out a growl.

❝It's okay❞ she told the boy, and motion him to relax. She sighed and opened all the locks, finally opening the front door, facing the man ❝Jasper❞ her voice was monotone, and her face held no emotion.

Jasper cleared his throat ❝Samantha❞ he nodded. His face was better, though you could still see the residuals from what happened.

❝what do you want?❞ she questioned, crossing her arms. Harry was still there, watching the interaction from above her shoulder, oblivious.

❝I came for the last of my stuff❞ he simply said, looking at her directly into her eyes. She frowned, but nodded nonetheless. She moved to the side, allowing him to come inside.

    Jasper entered the home, and she took a look outside beside closing the door. Without saying anything, he walked upstairs to get his belongings.