"How do you think your parents would feel if they knew? Would you say they've influenced you in anyway, even though they are no longer here?"
Poor Harry looks up, his eyes glistening with the ghost of his past as he thinks about his departed family.

    Samantha was about to throw away the newspaper, anger rising in her, until she saw her name. She looked away, but eventually, she couldn't help it, and continued to read.

As he cleans away the tears rolling down his face, he flinches at the name of her supposed guardian.
    "And what about your godmother, is it true that she is very harsh on you?"
Harry looked around nervously, as if at any moment he was going to get attack.
"She can be demanding"

I nod in agreement, remembering all those times I heard such foul stories of the woman we all know to be losing sanity along these years.

One of the reasons, my dear readers, people think twelve year old Mr Potter is rebellious it's because of Samantha Castle's bad parenting skills. From a close source, we know that she tends to be quite defensive if being approached or even smiled at. Maybe if the young boy's custody wasn't in the hands of a mental woman like Castle, he wouldn't seek danger...

    Samantha scoffed, watching the picture they chose of her. It was the day she was going to the terminal to drop off Harry, she "looked secretive, not letting go of Harry's shoulder at any time, demonstrating how controlling she could be". She couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course she looked secretive, there were people following her all times, and she was still worried about the death eaters appearances in the World Cup.

    She sat back in her seat, watching with anger the paper. Am I controlling? she thought Maybe Harry's bad luck really comes from me.

    Samantha shook her head. She shouldn't let the words of that woman get to her. She tried her best to raise Harry in a positive way, and if she was controlling in any sort of way, he would have definitely told her.

❝That little—❞

Samantha stood up, grabbing the newspaper with her. She exited her office and walked the corridors of the Ministry, where she was soon greeted by judging and curious eyes.

She was used to it though, so it didn't really bother her the stuff written about her, she was more angry to the fact that Rita had was spreading lies about Harry. Sam was a hundred percent sure he didn't say any word in that article. The woman didn't even got the boy's age right, for godric's sake.

Finding the newspaper impresor's hallway, she entered the room. Instantly, all the heads turn her way, and like robots, they looked at her from up an down.

    Samantha walked in a calm way towards the colorful door, where plaques and flying quills guarded outside. As soon as she approached, the quills froze and turn in her direction. Moving them with her finger, she knocked twice.

    The door opened, but instead of being greeted by the dyed blonde woman, a man came out. He cleared his throat and nodded as he quickly passed her, and she saw his shirt being badly button and his tie hanging loosely. She raised her eyebrows once she recognized him as one of the officials from the Department of Magical Creatures, but didn't she didn't say anything, it wasn't her business.